Ticket/Autograph Donation Requests
Donation Request Policies
1. The necessary application must be completed in its entirety, a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the requested deadline, before Utah State Athletics will consider the request.
2. Completion of a request form in a timely manner, and approval from the Compliance Office, does not guarantee the Athletic Department will fulfill the request.
3. Utah State Athletic items will not be donated to other colleges or universities.
4. Pursuant to NCAA regulations, items will not be donated to any entity that benefits a high-school, high-school aged students, or affiliates of any high-school aged students. This includes not allowing items to be donated to a charity that is raising money for scholarships.
Charitable Items Donations Guidelines
The Athletic Department will not support:
Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin.
Individuals (Donations are only provided to non-profit organizations not individuals).
Organizations or programs designed to influence legislation or elect candidates to public office.
Organizations not registered as a charity or 'not-for-profit' entity.
Organizations that do not adhere to NCAA rules and regulations.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Utah State Athletics able to accept personal items, such as a T-shirt or ball to be autographed by members of the team?
No, Utah State Athletics will not accept items to be autographed. Any item received by the Athletics Department will be returned unsigned. You can purchase specific items from Utah State Athletic Department to be autographed.
2. Will Utah State Athletics mail my organization an autographed item?
No, Utah State Athletics does not pay for shipping. You may choose to pick up the autographed item from the Athletic Department or arrange for a self-paid UPS or Fed Ex Self delivery
3. Can an autographed item be used as an auction or raffle item at a fundraiser?
Yes (with proper approval from the Compliance Office).
4. Does Utah State Athletics make autographed items available to individuals?
No, Utah State Department of Athletics provides autographed items to charitable, educational, and some institutional entities. Typically, this is limited to organizations, not individuals. If an individual were to sell an item autographed by current student-athletes that was provided by Utah State Athletics, an NCAA rules violation would result and may render those student-athlete ineligible for competition.
5. Will Utah State Athletics consider a donation to a profitable corporate entity?
No. This rule is strictly enforced and governed by the NCAA. Utah State Athletics is also prohibited from providing any item to a charitable organization/event that is sponsored or cosponsored by a commercial entity.
6. I received an item for a charitable organization last year. Can I receive another item this year?
Utah State Athletics will provide a maximum of one autographed item per organization, per year. Receipt of an item in no way guarantees subsequent donations.
USU Women's Basketball...
Utah State women’s basketball (5-1) returns to the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum for a regional...11/30/2016
Utah State Hosting Indiana ...12/01/2016
Aggie Women's Hoops Playing...12/02/2016
Utah State Softball...
Under the direction of the three members of the coaching staff, Utah State softball will hold its...11/30/2016
Two Aggies Named to NSCAA...
Utah State soccer sophomore defender Kelsey Andersen and junior forward Jessica Brooksby have...11/30/2016
Utah State Football Has Six...
Utah State had six football players earn various all-Mountain West accolades, including nose...11/29/2016
Utah State Playing BYU at...11/28/2016
Julion Pearre Named as a...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State junior guard Julion Pearre has been nominated for the 2017 Allstate NABC...11/30/2016
Student-Athlete of the Week
Eliza WestSport: Women's BasketballClass: FreshmanEliza West Named America First Credit Union USU Student-Athlete of the Week
- Online StoreOfficial Aggie Gear