DONATION REQUEST FORM
Donation Request Policies
1. The necessary application must be completed in its entirety, a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the requested deadline, before Utah State Athletics will consider the request.
Charitable Items Donations Guidelines
The Athletic Department will not support:
Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Utah State Athletics able to accept personal items, such as a T-shirt or ball to be autographed by members of the team?
No, Utah State Athletics will not accept items to be autographed. Any item received by the Athletics Department will be returned unsigned. You can purchase specific items from Utah State Athletic Department to be autographed.
2. Will Utah State Athletics mail my organization an autographed item?
No, Utah State Athletics does not pay for shipping. You may choose to pick up the autographed item from the Athletic Department or arrange for a self-paid UPS or Fed Ex Self delivery
3. Can an autographed item be used as an auction or raffle item at a fundraiser?
Yes (with proper approval from the Compliance Office).
4. Does Utah State Athletics make autographed items available to individuals?
No, Utah State Department of Athletics provides autographed items to charitable, educational, and some institutional entities. Typically, this is limited to organizations, not individuals. If an individual were to sell an item autographed by current student-athletes that was provided by Utah State Athletics, an NCAA rules violation would result and may render those student-athlete ineligible for competition.
5. Will Utah State Athletics consider a donation to a profitable corporate entity?
No. This rule is strictly enforced and governed by the NCAA. Utah State Athletics is also prohibited from providing any item to a charitable organization/event that is sponsored or cosponsored by a commercial entity.
6. I received an item for a charitable organization last year. Can I receive another item this year?
Utah State Athletics will provide a maximum of one autographed item per organization, per year. Receipt of an item in no way guarantees subsequent donations.