LOGAN, Utah -
Utah State Athletics recently launched a new way for former student-athletes to stay connected with each other.
The A-Club is an organization formed exclusively for former student-athletes, spirit squad members, former coaches, athletic trainers and team managers of Utah State. The club provides a platform for reunions, pre-game activities, unique events and social interaction.
Participation in Utah State Athletics qualifies you for membership. You may take advantage of the club benefits through your membership fee to the A-Club, which will provide you with a benefit card.
A-Club benefits include:
• One complimentary admission for you and discounted prices for additional tickets to regular season women’s basketball, volleyball, gymnastics and soccer events.
• Special invitation to A-Club events. • Discounts on select football and men’s basketball tickets.
• A 10 percent discount on Aggie apparel at the USU campus store.
• A 20 percent discount on Aggie apparel at Locker 42 stores.
• A 10-15 percent discount on regular room rates at the University Inn, Holiday Inn & Suites and La Quinta Inn in Logan.
• A 10-15 percent discount at Morty’s Cafe, Bull’s Head and Bluebird Candy Co.
• Discounts to USU coaches’ luncheons.
In order to receive these discounts, you must present your A-Club membership card.
Membership levels include the following:
• Annual membership: $50 per year.
• Senior membership (65 & older): $25 per year.
• Young alum (graduated within the past 3-5 years): $25 per year.
• New graduate (graduated within the past two years): Free.
For more information, or if you are interested in serving as a board member, contact Jimmy Moore by e-mail at email@example.com. Further information about the A-Club is available at utahstateaggies.com/aclub. Fans can also follow the Utah State athletic program at twitter.com/USUAthletics or on Facebook at Utah State University Athletics.
USU Soccer Opening...
Utah State soccer (5-2-1, 0-0-0 MW) is set to open Mountain West action this weekend, as it plays...09/21/2017
Utah State Sweeps Mountain ...
Utah State senior Dillon Maggard and junior Alyssa Snyder have been named the Mountain West Cross...09/19/2017
Utah State Beats Aztecs in ...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State volleyball posted a 3-1 (21-25, 25-23, 25-14, 25-19) victory over San...09/21/2017
Utah State Women's Cross...
Utah State women's cross country moved up eight spots in the latest U.S. Track and Field and...09/19/2017
USU Volleyball Opening...09/19/2017
Utah State Women’s...
Utah State women’s tennis will begin its fall tournament schedule Thursday, as two Aggies...09/20/2017
Match Notes: Aggie Soccer...
Utah State soccer (5-2-1, 0-0-0 MW) opens Mountain West competition this weekend with a pair of...09/20/2017
Utah State’s Alyssa...
Utah State women’s cross country runner Alyssa Snyder was named the America First Credit...09/18/2017
Student-Athlete of the Week
Alyssa SnyderSport: Women's Cross Country
Class: JuniorAlyssa Snyder Named America First Credit Union USU Student-Athlete of the Week
Official Aggie Gear