LOGAN, Utah -
Utah State Athletics recently launched a new way for former student-athletes to stay connected with each other.
The A-Club is an organization formed exclusively for former student-athletes, spirit squad members, former coaches, athletic trainers and team managers of Utah State. The club provides a platform for reunions, pre-game activities, unique events and social interaction.
Participation in Utah State Athletics qualifies you for membership. You may take advantage of the club benefits through your membership fee to the A-Club, which will provide you with a benefit card.
A-Club benefits include:
• One complimentary admission for you and discounted prices for additional tickets to regular season women’s basketball, volleyball, gymnastics and soccer events.
• Special invitation to A-Club events. • Discounts on select football and men’s basketball tickets.
• A 10 percent discount on Aggie apparel at the USU campus store.
• A 20 percent discount on Aggie apparel at Locker 42 stores.
• A 10-15 percent discount on regular room rates at the University Inn, Holiday Inn & Suites and La Quinta Inn in Logan.
• A 10-15 percent discount at Morty’s Cafe, Bull’s Head and Bluebird Candy Co.
• Discounts to USU coaches’ luncheons.
In order to receive these discounts, you must present your A-Club membership card.
Membership levels include the following:
• Annual membership: $50 per year.
• Senior membership (65 & older): $25 per year.
• Young alum (graduated within the past 3-5 years): $25 per year.
• New graduate (graduated within the past two years): Free.
For more information, or if you are interested in serving as a board member, contact Jimmy Moore by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information about the A-Club is available at utahstateaggies.com/aclub. Fans can also follow the Utah State athletic program at twitter.com/USUAthletics or on Facebook at Utah State University Athletics.
Utah State Softball Topped...
Utah State softball opened its home and Mountain West seasons Friday, falling to Boise State, 11-...03/16/2018
Utah State Men's Tennis...
No. 46 Utah State men's tennis (10-7, 1-0 MW) posted a 4-0 victory over Rice (5-11, 0-1 C-USA) on...03/16/2018
Utah State Gymnastics Takes...03/15/2018
USU Track & Field Opens...
Utah State's track & field teams are set to open the outdoor season this weekend at the UC Irvine...03/15/2018
No. 46 Utah State Men's...
No. 46 Utah State men's tennis (9-7, 1-0 MW) lost, 4-0, to No. 44 San Diego (6-4, 1-0 WCC) on...03/15/2018
Utah State Football Ready...
After six practices, Utah State football will hold its first scrimmage of the spring on Merlin...03/15/2018
Utah State Wide Receivers...
Utah State football held its sixth spring practice Thursday morning inside the Stan Laub Indoor...03/15/2018
Utah State Softball Opening...
Utah State softball (9-11, 0-0 MW) will begin both the home and Mountain West portions of its...03/15/2018
Student-Athlete of the Week
Dillon MaggardSport: Men's Track & Field
Class: SeniorDillon Maggard Named America First Credit Union USU Student-Athlete of the Week
Official Aggie Gear