Jan. 15, 2012
RUSTON, La. -
POST-GAME NOTES Utah State vs. Louisiana Tech January 14, 2012
* Utah State avoided its first-three game losing streak since the 2007-08 season, a span of 130 games, and is now 6-2 on the season and65-21 over the last 13 years following a loss including a 12-14 record on the road.
* Utah State has now won 31 of its last 34 WAC games and is 57-11 against teams from the WAC in the last five years.
* Utah State improved to 1-6 on the season and 43-69 during the last 13 years when trailing at the half.
* Utah State was out-rebounded (39-36) for the eighth time this year and is 2-6 in those games. USU has also given up double-digit offensive rebounds (15) in each of its last 10 games.
* Utah State tied its season-low with two made three-pointers as it also made two treys against Denver.
* Utah State held Louisiana Tech to 38.7 percent shooting (24-62) and has now held 10 of its 18 opponents to under 40 percent shooting.
* Utah State had single-digit assists (8) for the second-straight game and eighth time this year.
* Utah State's six steals are tied for its second-most of the season.
* Senior guard Brockeith Pane scored in double-figures for the 12th time this year and 34th time in his career with his career-high 24 points. It was also his third 20-point game of the season and sixth of his career.
* Junior forward Kyisean Reed scored in double-figures for the 10th time this year with his 11 points. Reed also took his second charge of the season and had three dunks in the game to give him a team-leading 17 on the season.
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the 13th time this year and 14th time in his career with 11 points. He also had a career-high nine rebounds and tied his career-high with two steals.
* Senior forward Morgan Grim tied his career-high with three blocked shots and took his team-leading 16th charge of the season.
* Junior guard E.J. Farris tied his career-high with two steals.
* Junior forward Igor Premasunac scored two points, his first of the season. He also tied his season-high with one rebound.
Utah State Begins Two Game ...01/31/2016
Aggies Fall To Nevada, 89-84
LOGAN, Utah – Tyron Criswell scored 19 points and hit the go-ahead free throw with 2:25...01/30/2016
Utah State Face Nevada...01/28/2016
Utah State loses 70-55 in...
SAN DIEGO, Calif. - Utah State men’s basketball had a lead early in the second half, but...01/23/2016
Utah State Set for Regular ...01/21/2016
Utah State Falls To UNLV In...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State’s men’s basketball team had its two-game winning...01/19/2016
Chris Smith Named Mountain ...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State senior guard Chris Smith has been named the Mountain West Player...01/18/2016
USU Hosting UNLV in Lone...01/18/2016
Official Aggie Gear