LOGAN, Utah -
UTAH STATE MEN’S BASKETBALL
Post-Game Notes vs. Wyoming (1/20/18)
* Utah State falls to 2-11 on the season when trailing at the half as Wyoming held a 42-27 lead at intermission.
* Utah State is now 7-3 at home this season.
* Utah State is now 3-5 on the season when it gets out-rebounded as Wyoming had a 38-29 advantage on the boards.
* Utah State is now 9-3 on the season and 37-10 under head coach Tim Duryea when scoring 70-plus points in a game.
* Wyoming’s 85 points are the most allowed by Utah State this season and it is just the fourth time this year that USU has allowed 80 points in a game.
* Utah State was 11-of-26 from 3-point range as those 11 made treys mark the eighth time this season that USU has made double-digit 3-pointers.
* Utah State’s 20 made free throws are it second-most in a game this year, while its 25 free throw attempts are tied for the eighth-most in a game this season.
* Utah State had five players score in double-figures for the second time this year also doing so in a win against Life Pacific.
* Utah State’s 52 second-half points are its second-most in a half this season, trailing its 56 second-half points against Life Pacific. Conversely, USU’s 25 first-half points are its third-fewest in the first half this season as it scored just 24 first-half points against both Weber State and BYU. USU is now 0-6 on the season when scoring less than 30 points in the first half.
* Utah State’s bench out-scored Wyoming 14-12, marking the 12th time this season that has happened, but USU is just 5-7 in those games.
* Sophomore guard Sam Merrill (3) scored in double-figures for the 17th time this season and 31st time in his career with his 19 points. Merrill also took his team-leading seventh charge this year and tied his career-high in minutes played with 40.
* Sophomore guard Koby McEwen (1) scored in double-figures for the eighth-straight game, 12th time this season and 36th time in his career with his 17 points. McEwen also had a career-high 12 rebounds for his first career double-double. Overall, it is the eighth time this year and 29th time in his career he has grabbed at least five boards in a game.
* Redshirt freshman forward Daron Henson (23) scored in double-figures for the fifth time this year and scored 12 points in a game for the fourth time, tying his career high. He also tied his career-high in minutes played with 20.
* Junior forward Dwayne Brown Jr. (25) scored in double-figures for the third-straight game and ninth time this year with his 10 points.
* Sophomore guard Diogo Brito (24) scored in double-figures for the fifth time this season with his 11 points as he played a career-high 35 minutes. He also tied his career-high with seven rebounds, marking the fifth time this year and in his career he has grabbed at least five boards in a game.
Utah State Beats Mountain...
LOGAN, Utah – Fueled by 23 points and five assists from sophomore guard Koby McEwen, Utah...02/10/2018
Utah State Looking for...02/09/2018
Utah State Men's Basketball...
LARAMIE, Wyo. - Utah State men's basketball (13-12, 6-6 MW) lost at Wyoming (16-8, 7-4 MW) 83-65 ...02/07/2018
Utah State Back in Action...02/05/2018
Koby McEwen Named Mountain ...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State sophomore guard Koby McEwen has been named the Mountain West Player of...02/05/2018
Tim Duryea Coaches Show...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State head men’s basketball coach Tim Duryea will talk with radio host...02/05/2018
McEwen’s Career-High ...
LOGAN, Utah – Sophomore guard Koby McEwen scored the first eight points of the game for...01/31/2018
Utah State Hosts New Mexico...01/29/2018
Official Aggie Gear