Jan. 25, 2014
LOGAN, Utah -
* Utah State had its seven-game home winning streak snapped and is now 10-2 at home on the season. Overall, USU has won 73 of its last 84 home games.
* Utah State is now 234-24 at home under head coach Stew Morrill, including a 129-14 record in conference games.
* Utah State is now 3-3 on the season and 77-31 during the last 14 years following a loss.
* Utah State is now 94-35 during the month of January under Morrill, including a 56-7 home record.
* Utah State is now 16-94 all-time against AP ranked teams, including a 5-16 record under Morrill as it has lost each of its last seven games versus top 25 AP teams.
* Utah State is now 1-6 on the season when trailing at the half.
* Utah State is now 1-1 in overtime games this year and 54-43 all-time in overtime games, including a 23-11 home record.
* Utah State is now 11-3 this year when it shoots better from the field than its opponent.
* Utah State shot 52.7 percent (29-55) marking the ninth time this year it has shot at least 50 percent from the field.
* Utah State shot 50.0 percent from three-point range (9-18) marking the seventh time this year it has shot at least 50.0 percent from behind the arc.
* Utah State is now 9-4 on the season when it out-rebounds an opponent and USU out-rebounded an opponent for the first time in its last four games as it had a 36-33 advantage on the glass.
* Utah State recorded 21 assists marking the seventh time this year it has recorded at least 20 assists in a game.
* Utah State's 17 turnovers are its second-most this year and most since committing a season-high 19 turnovers against Western Illinois, a span of 10 games.
* Utah State's two made free throws are a season-low, while its seven free throw attempts are its second-fewest in a game this year. USU also shot a season-low 28.6 percent from the free throw line.
* San Diego State's six turnovers are tied for the third-fewest by a USU opponent this year, while the Aztecs' 11 steals are tied with Western Illinois for the most by an Aggie opponent this season.
* Senior guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the 14th time this year and 59th time in his career with his 12 points. Overall, Medlin now has 1,218 points in his career to move ahead of Jay Goodman (1,215) and rank 23rd all-time at USU in scoring.
* Senior guard/forward Spencer Butterfield scored in double-figures for the 15th time this year and 30th time in his career with his 19 points. He also played a season-high 40 minutes.
* Freshman forward Jalen Moore scored a career-high 16 points and played a career-high 38 minutes.
* Senior guard TeNale Roland dished out a career-high nine assists and played a season-high 32 minutes.
* Junior center Jordan Stone played a season-high 24 minutes.
Utah State Basketball Camp ...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball will host three camps this summer and...04/11/2016
Utah State Men's Basketball...
With the end of the NCAA men's basketball season, here is a look back at the 2015-16 season for...04/05/2016
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball recognized four players with team awards on...03/30/2016
Utah State Alum Hal Hale to...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball alum Hal Hale will be recognized with a...03/29/2016
Utah State's Jalen Moore...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State’s Jalen Moore announced on Friday that he will declare as an...03/25/2016
Jalen Moore Named America...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State junior wing Jalen Moore has been named the America First Credit...03/14/2016
Aggies Come Up Short in...
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Utah State’s run in the 2016 Mountain West Men’s Basketball...03/10/2016
Shane Rector Scores Season-...
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Junior guard Shane Rector scored a season-high 24 points to lead a...03/09/2016
Official Aggie Gear