- With the win, Utah State is now 35-24 all-time against Fresno State, including a 9-16 mark in Fresno.
- The win marked the first for Utah State in Fresno since the 2010-11 season.
- Utah State led 39-31 at the half and is now 10-0 on the year when leading at the half.
- Utah State finished the game with 17 assists, marking the eighth game with 15 or more assists in a game this season. The Aggies are 7-1 this season and 26-6 under head coach Tim Duryea when recording 15 or more assists in a game.
- Utah State made 13 3-point baskets during the game, marking the ninth game with double-digit 3-point baskets.
- Utah State’s bench outscored its counterparts 25-5. The Aggies are 6-7 on the year when their bench outscores the opponent’s bench.
- Utah State’s starting guard line of Koby McEwen, Sam Merrill and Diogo Brito all played 30 or more minutes for the third consecutive game.
- Utah State tallied a season-low six free throws.
- Utah State shot 48.1 percent (13-of-27) from behind the 3-point line, its best percentage from behind the arc in Mountain West play.
- Utah State held its opponent to less than 70 points for the second consecutive game and is now 7-1 on the year and 26-6 under head coach Tim Duryea when holding its opponent to less than 70 points.
- Redshirt freshman forward Daron Henson scored in double figures for the sixth time this season, finishing the game with a career-high 18 points, recording a career-high six 3-point field goals, including the game winner with 0.7 seconds remaining.
- Henson played in a career-high 26 minutes.
- Junior forward Dwayne Brown Jr. scored in double figures for the fourth time in the last five games for the 10th time this season, finishing the game with 13 points.
- Sophomore guard Sam Merrill scored in double figures for the fourth consecutive game, the 19th time this season and for the 33rd time in his career, finishing the game with 11 points.
- Merrill finished the game with five rebounds, marking his fourth game this season and 11 game in his career with five or more rebounds.
- Merrill also recorded a block for the fifth consecutive game and drew his team-leading ninth charge of the year.
- Sophomore guard Koby McEwen finished the game with a career-high seven assists and also tied his career high with two steals.
- McEwen finished the game with six rebounds, marking his 10th game this season and 31st game in his career with five or more rebounds in a game.
- Sophomore guard Diogo Brito played a career-high 38 minutes.
Utah State Looking for...02/09/2018
Utah State Men's Basketball...
LARAMIE, Wyo. - Utah State men's basketball (13-12, 6-6 MW) lost at Wyoming (16-8, 7-4 MW) 83-65 ...02/07/2018
Utah State Back in Action...02/05/2018
Koby McEwen Named Mountain ...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State sophomore guard Koby McEwen has been named the Mountain West Player of...02/05/2018
Tim Duryea Coaches Show...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State head men’s basketball coach Tim Duryea will talk with radio host...02/05/2018
McEwen’s Career-High ...
LOGAN, Utah – Sophomore guard Koby McEwen scored the first eight points of the game for...01/31/2018
Utah State Hosts New Mexico...01/29/2018
Tim Duryea Coaches Show...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State head men’s basketball coach Tim Duryea will talk with radio host...01/29/2018
Official Aggie Gear