Jan. 28, 2014
LOGAN, Utah -
* Utah State is now 10-3 at home on the season and has won 73 of its last 85 home games. Overall, USU is now 234-25 at home under head coach Stew Morrill, including a 129-15 record in conference games.
* Utah State is now 3-4 on the season and 77-32 during the last 14 years following a loss.
* Utah State is now 94-36 during the month of January under Morrill, including a 56-8 home record.
* Utah State is now 1-7 on the season when trailing at the half.
* Utah State shot 50.0 percent from three-point range (6-12) marking the eighth time this year it has shot at least 50.0 percent from behind the arc.
* Utah State is now 3-4 on the season when it gets out-rebounded as UNM had a 36-30 advantage on the glass.
* Utah State had just nine turnovers marking the eighth time this year it has had single-digit turnovers.
* Utah State had five blocked shots marking the 10th time this year it has had at least five blocked shots in a game.
* Utah State shot 86.7 percent from the free throw line (13-15), which is its second-highest shooting percentage of the season from the line as it shot 89.5 percent (17-19) from the line at UC Santa Barbara.
* New Mexico had 14 offensive rebounds marking the fifth-straight game and ninth game this year that USU has allowed double-digit offensive rebounds.
* New Mexico's 78 points are tied for the most allowed by Utah State at home this year along with Pacific.
* Senior guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the 15th time this year and 60th time in his career with his 13 points. Overall, Medlin now has 1,231 points in his career to rank 23rd all-time at USU in scoring. Medlin also had a career-high nine assists in the game.
* Senior center Jarred Shaw scored in double-figures for the 12th time this year and 38th time in his career with his 15 points. Shaw also had two blocked shots in the game to give him 50 blocked shots in his career to become the 15th player in school history to record at least 50 blocks.
* Sophomore forward Kyle Davis scored in double-figures for the ninth time this year with his 10 points.
* Senior guard TeNale Roland played a season-high 33 minutes.
* Freshman guard Viko Noma'aea tied his season-high with three points.
Utah State Basketball Camp ...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball will host three camps this summer and...04/11/2016
Utah State Men's Basketball...
With the end of the NCAA men's basketball season, here is a look back at the 2015-16 season for...04/05/2016
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball recognized four players with team awards on...03/30/2016
Utah State Alum Hal Hale to...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball alum Hal Hale will be recognized with a...03/29/2016
Utah State's Jalen Moore...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State’s Jalen Moore announced on Friday that he will declare as an...03/25/2016
Jalen Moore Named America...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State junior wing Jalen Moore has been named the America First Credit...03/14/2016
Aggies Come Up Short in...
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Utah State’s run in the 2016 Mountain West Men’s Basketball...03/10/2016
Shane Rector Scores Season-...
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Junior guard Shane Rector scored a season-high 24 points to lead a...03/09/2016
Official Aggie Gear