Feb. 1, 2013
MOSCOW, Idaho -
* Utah State's 77 points were its most scored in the last six games and the most since 82 in the last meeting with Idaho on Jan. 5 with an 82-75 OT win over Idaho.
* USU's 59.6 percent (28-of-47) field goal shooting Thursday night was its highest since 62.2 percent against UTSA on Dec. 29 and was the Aggies' ninth game with over 50 percent this season.
* Utah State's 46.2 percent (6-of-13) from behind the 3-point arc was its 10th game with 40 percent or better.
* USU's 27-16 rebounding advantage was its second-straight double-digit rebounding advantage and 11th of the season... The 27 rebounds was tied for USU's third-fewest rebounds.
* Idaho's 16 rebounds were the fewest by an Aggie opponent this season, bettering the previous low of 17 by Denver on Jan. 19, and the fewest by a USU opponent since 13 by Hawai'i on Dec. 29, 2010.
* USU is now 12-4 this season when out-rebounding its opponent.
* Utah State is now 11-0 this season and have won 87 of its last 92 games when reaching 70 points and is 229-30 all-time under head coach Stew Morrill.
* The Aggies are now 12-0 this season when leading at the half, and have won 78 of their last 80 games when leading at intermission. Over the last 13 years, USU is 285-25
* Thursday was USU's fourth-straight win over Idaho in the series, improving to 37-14 overall including 15-9 in Moscow, snapping a two-game losing skid in Cowan Spectrum, and first since 2010.
* USU is now 55-10 against teams from the state of Idaho.
* Junior center Jarred Shaw posted double-figure scoring for the second-straight game and 15th of the season with his career-high 27 points, just missing his eighth double-double of the season with nine rebounds.
* Shaw has now scored 20+ points in each of his last two games.
* Thursday was also the fifth time that Shaw has led the team in scoring.
* Shaw also had the Aggies' lone blocked shot of the night and now has at least one rejection in 16 games this season.
* Freshman guard Marcel Davis scored in double-figures for the first time since last meeting vs. Idaho on Jan. 5... It was Davis' fifth double-digit scoring outing this season.
* Junior guard/forward Spencer Butterfield posted his third double-double of the season, all in the last three games with 11 points and 10 rebounds Thursday, his fifth game leading USU in rebounding.
* Butterfield's game-high tying four assists was the fourth time leading the Aggies is assists.
* Junior guard TeNale Roland tied his career-high for the third time this season with two three-pointers.
* Junior guard/forward Marvin Jean posted his seventh game with multi three-pointers with his two treys Thursday.
* Sophomore center Jordan Stone registered his first dunk of the season with a jam in the second half.
* Sophomore forward Ben Clifford and Shaw each took a charge Thursday night... It was Clifford's second charge taken this season while it was Shaw's first drawn charge.
Utah State Basketball Camp ...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball will host three camps this summer and...04/11/2016
Utah State Men's Basketball...
With the end of the NCAA men's basketball season, here is a look back at the 2015-16 season for...04/05/2016
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball recognized four players with team awards on...03/30/2016
Utah State Alum Hal Hale to...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball alum Hal Hale will be recognized with a...03/29/2016
Utah State's Jalen Moore...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State’s Jalen Moore announced on Friday that he will declare as an...03/25/2016
Jalen Moore Named America...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State junior wing Jalen Moore has been named the America First Credit...03/14/2016
Aggies Come Up Short in...
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Utah State’s run in the 2016 Mountain West Men’s Basketball...03/10/2016
Shane Rector Scores Season-...
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Junior guard Shane Rector scored a season-high 24 points to lead a...03/09/2016
Official Aggie Gear