LOGAN, Utah -
UTAH STATE MEN'S BASKETBALL
Post-Game Notes vs. Nevada (2/1/17)
* Utah State is now 8-4 at home this season and 18-10 at home under head coach Tim Duryea.
* Utah State improves to 8-4 this season and 21-7 under Duryea when out-rebounding its opponent as the Aggies had a 50-36 advantage on the boards. In fact, those 50 rebounds are tied for its most in a single game this season (50 vs. Idaho State).
* Utah State improves to 10-4 this season and 24-6 under Duryea when scoring 70 or more points in a game. USU also improved to 7-2 this season and 17-2 under Duryea when allowing less than 70 points. USU is also 4-0 this year and 8-0 under Duryea when allowing less than 60 points.
* Utah State's bench out-scored Nevada's bench 10-2, and USU is now 7-4 on the season when its bench out-scores its opponents bench.
* Utah State held Nevada to 31.9 percent shooting (22-of-69), marking the fifth time this season USU has held its opponent to 35 percent shooting or less from the field.
* Nevada was just 4-of-26 (.154) from 3-point range, marking the 10th time this year and third time in as many games that Utah State has held its opponent to less than 30 percent shooting from behind the arc.
* Utah State held Nevada to a season-low 57 points, a season-low 31.9 percent shooting from the field, a season-low 15.4 percent from 3-point range, and a season-low 45.0 percent (9-of-20) from the free throw line. Furthermore, Nevada's four made treys and nine made free throws are both season-lows for the Wolf Pack.
* Senior wing Jalen Moore scored 13 points and has now scored in double-figures in 34 straight games dating back to last season, in 46 of his last 47 games dating back to last season, and in 82 games in his career, which ranks sixth all-time in school history. His current 34 game double-figure scoring streak is seventh-longest in school history and the longest by an Aggie since Jaycee Carroll scored in double-figures in 37 straight games.
* With his 13 points, Moore now has 1,470 career points and is now just two points shy of tying Dean Hunger (1,472) for 13th-place all-time in school history.
* Moore also had a career-high 15 rebounds for his first double-double of the season and the sixth of his career. It was also his sixth-career double-figure rebounding game. With his 13 rebounds, Moore has now grabbed at least five boards in a game 14 times this year and 68 times in his career. With his 13 rebounds, he now has 595 in his career and moved ahead of Dan Conway (583) for 19th-place all-time in school history.
* Moore added a season-high seven assists, marking the third time this year and eighth time in his career he has dished out at least five assists in a game. Moore also had one block, giving him 66 in his career to rank seventh all-time in school history.
* For his career, Moore played in his 115th career game tonight, which ranks tied for 13th all-time in school history along with Greg Grant (1983-86). Moore also moved into eighth-place all-time in school history tonight in minutes played with 3,448 career minutes.
* Freshman guard Koby McEwen scored in double-figures for the 17th time this season with his 26 points, marking the fifth time this year he has scored at least 20 points in a game. McEwen also had six rebounds, marking the 14th time this season he has grabbed at least five boards in a game.
* Freshman guard Sam Merrill scored 13 points for his seventh double-figure scoring game of the season. He also added five assists, marking the fourth time this season he has dished out at least five assists in a game.
* Redshirt sophomore wing Alexis Dargenton grabbed a career-high 13 rebounds for his first career double-figure rebound game. He also had two blocks, marking the eighth time this year he has had multiple blocks in a game.
Utah State Back in Action...11/14/2017
McEwen Leads Utah State to ...
LOGAN, Utah – Sophomore guard Koby McEwen scored a game-high 20 points, to go along with...11/13/2017
Utah State Welcomes Montana...11/12/2017
Utah State Loses 65-59 at...
OGDEN, Utah - Utah State men's basketball (0-1) lost 65-59 to Weber State (1-0) Friday night at...11/10/2017
Utah State Opens the 2017-1...11/06/2017
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State head men’s basketball coach Tim Duryea has announced the additions...11/09/2017
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball played under the lights of the Dee Glen Smith...11/03/2017
Utah State Hosts the...11/01/2017
Official Aggie Gear