Feb. 3, 2010
LOGAN, Utah -
UTAH STATE BASKETBALL POSTGAME NOTES
USU vs. Idaho - 2/3/10
* Utah State has now won seven straight games, which is a season-high, and 11 of its last 13 overall.
* Utah State has now won nine straight home games and 61 of its last 63 overall dating back to the 2005-06 season. USU has also won 20 straight WAC games at home and 29 of its last 30 at home overall.
* Utah State has now won 26 of its last 30 WAC games over the last three years.
* Utah State is now 171-13 at home under head coach Stew Morrill, which includes an 88-8 record against conference opponents and a 33-3 WAC mark.
* Utah State improved to 15-2 on the season and 223-23 over the last 11 years when leading at the half.
* Utah State improved to 14-3 on the season when its bench outscores its opponents bench.
* Utah State has now out-rebounded 21 of its 23 opponents this year.
* Utah State shot 50 percent from the field (.571) for the fourth time in its last five games and for the 10th time this year. USU also shot at least 50.0 percent from three-point range (.500) for the fourth time in its last sixth game and for the eighth time this year.
* Utah State has now held each of its last five opponents to under 31.0 percent shooting from three-point range.
* Utah State had five players score in double-figures for the third time this year as it also accomplished the feat against Boise State and Utah Valley.
* Utah State improved to 13-0 during its last 17 games when making at least five three-pointers.
* Idaho's 19 assists are the most by a USU opponent this year, while the 40.0 percent free throw shooting is a season-low for a USU opponent.
* Nate Bendall scored in double-figures for the second straight game and 12th time this year. He also recorded his fourth dunk of the year.
* Brian Green scored in double-figures for the sixth time this year.
* Brady Jardine tied his season-high with eight rebounds and recorded his team-leading 12th dunk.
* Pooh Williams scored in double-figures for the seventh time this year and 15th time in his career. He also tied his career-high with six assists.
* Tai Wesley scored in double-figures for the 19th time this year and 63rd time in his career to lead the team. With his 13 points tonight, he now has 1,067 career points to rank 28th all-time in scoring as he moved ahead of Gary Wilkinson (2008-09) who had 1,065 career points. He also recorded his team-leading eighth charge taken this year.
* Modou Niang tied his career-high with three blocked shots.
Utah State Loses 69-52 at...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Utah State University men’s basketball team (10-13, 4-8...02/07/2017
Utah State Looking to Break...02/05/2017
Utah State Loses at Boise...
BOISE, Idaho - Utah State men's basketball (10-12/4-7 MW) dropped a close contest on the road...02/04/2017
Utah State at Boise State...02/02/2017
Stout Defense and Freshman ...
LOGAN, Utah – Freshman Koby McEwen provided the offense for Utah State and fellow freshman ...02/01/2017
Utah State Hosts League-Lea...01/30/2017
Utah State Wins 78-65...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State’s men’s basketball (9-11, 3-6 Mountain West) beat...01/28/2017
Utah State Facing Fresno...01/27/2017
Official Aggie Gear