LOGAN, Utah -
UTAH STATE MEN’S BASKETBALL
Post-Game Notes vs. Nevada (2/17/18)
* Utah State is now 10-4 at home this season under head coach Tim Duryea.
* Utah State falls to 3-14 this season when trailing at the half as Nevada held a 52-40 lead at intermission.
* Utah State is now 5-7 on the season when it gets out-rebounded as Nevada had a 33-28 advantage on the glass. However, Nevada only had three offensive rebounds in the game which is the second-fewest allowed by USU this season (2 vs. Utah).
* Utah State is now 12-4 on the season and 40-11 under Duryea when scoring 70-plus points in a game. USU also fell to 8-1 on the season when scoring 80-plus points. The 93 points scored by Nevada is a season-high for an Aggie opponent.
* Utah State had four double-figure scores for the 10th time this season and is now 7-3 in those games.
* Utah State had just five turnovers, which are its second-fewest in game this season (4 vs. San José State). Overall, it is the sixth time this season that USU has had single digit turnover and is 5-1 in those games.
* Utah State was 10-of-33 (.303) from 3-point range, marking the 12th time this season that USU has made at least 10 treys in a game, and is now 7-5 in those games.
* Nevada shot 59.3 percent (32-of-54) from the field which is a season-high for an Aggie opponent. Overall, it is just the sixth time this season that USU has allowed its opponent to shoot 50 percent from the field as USU is 3-3 in those games.
* Nevada shot 52.3 percent (11-of-21) from 3-point range, marking the third time this season that a USU opponent has shot at least 50 percent from behind the arc. It is also the eighth time this season that USU has allowed an opponent to make at least 10 treys as USU is 4-4 in those game.
* Sophomore guard Koby McEwen (1) scored a career-high 32 points for his second 30-point game this season. Overall, he has now scored in double-figures 16 times this season and 40 times in his career, and it is the 10th time this year and 16th time in his career he has scored at least 20 points. McEwen also had five rebounds marking the 13th time this year and 34th time in his career he has grabbed out at least five boards in a game. McEwen also had his third dunk of the season and played the entire game for the first time in his career.
* Sophomore guard Sam Merrill (3) scored in double-figures for the ninth-straight game, 24th time this season and 38th time in his career with his 16 points. Merrill also played the entire game for the first time in his career.
* Junior forward Quinn Taylor (10) scored in double-figures for the seventh time this year and 15th time in his career with his 11 points. He also grabbed five rebounds marking the 12th time this year and 34th time in his career he has grabbed at least five boards in a game.
* Junior guard DeAngelo Isby (0) scored in double-figures for the 12th time this season with his 10 points. Isby also had two dunks giving him six on the season.
* Junior forward Dwayne Brown Jr. (25) had five rebounds marking the 17th time this season he has grabbed at least five boards in a game.
Sam Merrill and Koby McEwen...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State sophomore guards Sam Merrill and Koby McEwen have been named third...03/06/2018
Utah State at Mountain West...03/05/2018
USU Men’s Basketball ...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball will enter the Mountain West Men’s...03/03/2018
Utah State Concludes...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State celebrated Senior Night in emphatic fashion with a 79-67 win over ...03/03/2018
Utah State Hosts UNLV in...03/02/2018
Utah State Men's Basketball...
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Utah State men's basketball (14-16, 7-10 Mountain West) lost, 64-62, to San...02/28/2018
Utah State at San José...02/26/2018
Final Tim Duryea Coaches...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State head men’s basketball coach Tim Duryea will talk with radio host...02/26/2018
Official Aggie Gear