Feb. 18, 2012
LOGAN, Utah -
POST-GAME NOTES Utah State vs. UC Santa Barbara - 2/18/12
* Utah State falls to 12-4 at home this year and has won 95 of its last 101 home games. All-time, USU is now 205-17 at home under head coach Stew Morrill including a 101-7 non-conference mark.
* Utah State's four home losses are the most since the 1994-95 season when that team went 13-4 at home.
* Utah State's 14 losses on the season are the most since the 1995-96 team finished the year with an 18-15 record.
* Utah State's 14-14 record after 28 games is the worst since the 1992-93 team finished the year with a 10-17 record.
* Utah State is now 5-2 all-time in BracketBuster games.
* Utah State is now 2-11 on the season when trailing at the half. Over the last 13 years, USU is now 44-74 when trailing at the half.
* Utah State is now 4-12 on the season when scoring less than 70 points and 1-7 when allowing 70-plus points.
* Utah State out-rebounded its opponent (31-30) for the 14th time this year and is 9-5 in those games. Overall, USU has now out-rebounded six of its last seven opponents.
* Utah State recorded single-digit turnovers (8) for the seventh time this year.
* UC Santa Barbara shot 53.2 percent from the field (25-47), marking the second time in USU's last three games and fourth time this year that it has allowed an opponent to shoot 50 percent from the field.
* UC Santa Barbara shot 53.3 percent from three-point range (8-15), marking the second time in USU's last three games and fourth time this year that it has allowed an opponent to shoot 50 percent from behind the arc.
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the 23rd time this year and 24th time in his career with his 14 points. Overall, Medlin has now scored in double-figures in each of his last 11 games. Medlin also tied his career-high with eight assists and played a career-high 40 minutes.
* Senior guard Brockeith Pane scored in double-figures for the 19th time this year and 41st time in his career with his 13 points.
* Junior forward Kyisean Reed scored in double-figures for the 15th time this year with his 10 points.
* Freshman center Jordan Stone had a career-high eight rebounds to go along with his third dunk of the season.
Utah State Beats Mountain...
LOGAN, Utah – Fueled by 23 points and five assists from sophomore guard Koby McEwen, Utah...02/10/2018
Utah State Looking for...02/09/2018
Utah State Men's Basketball...
LARAMIE, Wyo. - Utah State men's basketball (13-12, 6-6 MW) lost at Wyoming (16-8, 7-4 MW) 83-65 ...02/07/2018
Utah State Back in Action...02/05/2018
Koby McEwen Named Mountain ...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State sophomore guard Koby McEwen has been named the Mountain West Player of...02/05/2018
Tim Duryea Coaches Show...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State head men’s basketball coach Tim Duryea will talk with radio host...02/05/2018
McEwen’s Career-High ...
LOGAN, Utah – Sophomore guard Koby McEwen scored the first eight points of the game for...01/31/2018
Utah State Hosts New Mexico...01/29/2018
Official Aggie Gear