Feb. 21, 2010
LOGAN, Utah -
UTAH STATE BASKETBALL POSTGAME NOTES
USU vs. Wichita State - 2/20/10
* Utah State has now won 12 straight games, which is a season-high, and 16 of its last 18 overall. That 12-game winning streak is tied for the fifth-longest in school history and tied for the third-longest active winning streak in the nation. It is also the fifth time under Coach Morrill that USU has won at least 12 games in a row.
* Utah State's 22 wins this year are tied for the 13th-most in school history.
* Utah State has now won 12 straight home games and 64 of its last 66 overall dating back to the 2005-06 season.
* Utah State improved to 4-1 all-time in BracketBuster games, including a 3-0 home record.
* Utah State improved to 11-1 this year and has now won 84 of its last 86 games when holding its opponents under 60 points. Under Coach Morrill, USU is now 149-12 when holding its opponents under 60 points.
* Utah State is now 174-13 at home under head coach Stew Morrill, which includes an 84-5 record against non-conference opponents.
* Utah State improved to 20-2 on the season and 228-23 over the last 11 years when leading at the half.
* Utah State has now out-rebounded 25 of its 28 opponents this year.
* Utah State has now held each of its last 10 opponents to under 36.0 percent shooting from three-point range.
* Utah State improved to 18-0 during its last 22 games when making at least five three-pointers.
* Utah State committed single-digit turnovers (8) for the 10th time this year.
* Utah State posted 20-plus assists (20) for the eight time this year and is 8-0 in those games.
* Utah State shot 50.0 percent (51.0) from the field for the 12th time this year and 50.0 percent from three-point range (50.0) for the 10th time.
* Tai Wesley scored in double-figures for the sixth straight game and 11th time in his last 12 games with 13 points. He has now scored in double-figures 24 times this year and 68 times in his career. He also tied his season-high with 35 minutes played.
* With his 13 points tonight, Tai Wesley now has 1,140 career points to move ahead of Bert Cook (1950-52) who had 1,133 career points and into 24th-place on USU's all-time scoring list.
* Nate Bendall scored in double-figures for the third straight game and 15th time this year with his 12 points.
* Brady Jardine scored in double-figures for the sixth time this year with 11 points tonight.
* Jared Quayle tied his season-high with seven assists.
* Jaxon Myaer scored his first points in five games with two points tonight.
* Brian Green tied his season-high with four assists.
Utah State Face Nevada...01/28/2016
Utah State loses 70-55 in...
SAN DIEGO, Calif. - Utah State men’s basketball had a lead early in the second half, but...01/23/2016
Utah State Set for Regular ...01/21/2016
Utah State Falls To UNLV In...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State’s men’s basketball team had its two-game winning...01/19/2016
Chris Smith Named Mountain ...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State senior guard Chris Smith has been named the Mountain West Player...01/18/2016
USU Hosting UNLV in Lone...01/18/2016
Utah State Scores Season...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Utah State men’s basketball scored a season-high 96 points, the...01/16/2016
USU Looking for Repeat...01/14/2016
Official Aggie Gear