Feb. 22, 2014
Box Score |
LOGAN, Utah -
* Utah State is now 12-5 at home on the season and has won 75 of its last 89 home games. Overall, USU is now 236-27 at home under head coach Stew Morrill, including a 131-17 record in conference games.
* Utah State is now 81-36 during the month of February under Morrill, including a 50-9 home record.
* Utah State is now 1-10 on the season when trailing at the half.
* Utah State is now 12-7 on the season when it out-rebounds its opponent as it had a 35-34 advantage tonight.
* Utah State had single digit offensive rebounds (7) for just the 10th time this year and is 3-7 in those games.
* Utah State's 13 team fouls are its second-fewest in a game this season trailing its 11 against Boise State (2/8/14).
* Utah State's six turnovers are a season-low. Overall, it is the 11th time this year that USU has committed single digit turnovers in a game.
* Utah State shot 50.8 percent from the field, marking the 11th time this year that it has shot at least 50 percent and is now 8-3 on the season when shooting at least 50 percent.
* Utah State is now 4-9 on the season when it allows 70-plus points in a game.
* Utah State tied its season-high with 23 assists (23 vs. Utah Valley) and has now recorded at least 20 assists in eight games this year.
* Utah State had five blocks, marking the 12th time this season it has had at least five blocks in a game.
* Fresno State's three turnovers are tied for a season-low by an Aggie opponent as Colorado State also had just three turnovers in Fort Collins. Overall, USU has now had 19 opponents commit less than 10 turnovers in a game this year.
* Fresno State's 11 three-pointers are the second-most made by an Aggie opponent this year (15 by San Jose State). Overall, it is the third time this year that USU has allowed 10-plus made treys in a game.
* Sophomore forward Kyle Davis scored in double-figures for the 13th time this year with his 14 points and tied his career-high with 15 rebounds for his sixth double-double of the season, and his seventh double-figure rebounding game.
* Senior center Jarred Shaw scored in double-figures for the 17th time this year and 43rd time in his career with his 18 points. Shaw also tied his season-high with three blocked shots giving him 59 in his career to rank 11th all-time in school history.
* Senior guard/forward Spencer Butterfield scored in double-figures for the 22nd time this year and 41st time in his career with his 10 points. He also tied his season-high with six assists.
* Senior guard TeNale Roland scored in double-figures for the fourth time this year and 11th time in his career with his 12 points.
* Freshman guard JoJo McGalaston scored a career-high eight points and dished out a career-best three assists.
* With his six points tonight, senior guard Preston Medlin now has 1,310 career points to rank 15th all-time in school history.