- With the loss, Utah State is now 16-5 all-time against Air Force, but have lost back-to-back road games against the Falcons, falling to 6-5 all-time in Colorado Springs.
- Utah State went into the half with a 45-32 lead, and is now 11-1 on the year when leading at the break.
- Utah State shot 59.3 percent from the floor in the first half, connecting on 16-of-27 shots from the floor. The performance marked the ninth time in Mountain West play that the Aggies have shot 50 percent or better from the floor during the first 20 minutes.
- Utah State shooters then went cold in the second half, shooting just 20.0 percent (6-of-30) from the floor and 8.3 percent (1-of-12) from behind the 3-point line.
- Utah State outrebounded the Falcons 41-29. USU is 9-6 on the year and 34-15 under head coach Tim Duryea when outrebounding the opposition.
- Utah State had two players score in double figures and are now 0-7 on the year when only two players score in double figures.
- Utah State made 10 3-point shots, marking the third straight game the Aggies have made double-digit threes.
- Utah State finished the game shooting 38.6 percent (22-of-57) from the floor, just the second time the team has shot less than 40 percent in league play.
- Junior forward Dwayne Brown Jr. scored in double figures for the 13th time this season, finishing the game with 12 points.
- Brown also pulled down eight rebounds, marking his 18th game this season with five or more rebounds in a game.
- Sophomore guard Koby McEwen scored in double figures for the fourth consecutive game, 18th time this season and 42nd time in his career, finishing the game with 13 points.
- Sophomore guard Koby McEwen finished the game with eight rebounds, his 14th game this season and 35th game of his career with five or more rebounds in a game.
- Junior forward Quinn Taylor finished the game with five rebounds, marking his 13th game this season and 35th game in his career with five or more rebounds in a game.
- Taylor also finished the game with two blocks, marking his second game this season and fourth game in his career with multiple blocks.
- Senior forward Alex Dargenton finished the game with five rebounds, his 5th game this season and 20th of his career with five or more rebounds in a game.
Sam Merrill and Koby McEwen...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State sophomore guards Sam Merrill and Koby McEwen have been named third...03/06/2018
Utah State at Mountain West...03/05/2018
USU Men’s Basketball ...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball will enter the Mountain West Men’s...03/03/2018
Utah State Concludes...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State celebrated Senior Night in emphatic fashion with a 79-67 win over ...03/03/2018
Utah State Hosts UNLV in...03/02/2018
Utah State Men's Basketball...
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Utah State men's basketball (14-16, 7-10 Mountain West) lost, 64-62, to San...02/28/2018
Utah State at San José...02/26/2018
Final Tim Duryea Coaches...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State head men’s basketball coach Tim Duryea will talk with radio host...02/26/2018
Official Aggie Gear