March 4, 2012
Utah State vs. Hawai'i
March 3, 2012
* Utah State's current three-game winning streak is its second-longest of the season as it has won back-to-back road games for the first time this season in improving to 4-10 on the road this year.
* Utah State improved to 4-11 on the season when trailing at the half as it has now won each of its last two games when trailing at intermission.
* Utah State was 1-4 on the season this year in games decided by three or fewer points and had lost each of its last seven games this season when trailing by seven or fewer points before notching the one-point win against Hawai'i.
* Utah State has now out-rebounded eight of its last 10 opponents as it out-rebounded Hawai'i by 10 (37-27). On the season, USU is now 11-5 when it out-rebounds its opponent.
* Utah State committed double-digit turnovers (12) for the first time in its last five games.
* Utah State has now won eight straight games against Hawai'i, including four straight on the road.
* Utah State's seven assists were its fewest in its last 12 games.
* Utah State's 14 missed free throws (12-26) are its most in a game this year.
* Utah State recorded double-digit offensive rebounds (12) for the 12th time this year.
* Utah State started a different lineup for the 13th time this year as sophomore forward Mitch Bruneel made his eighth start of the season.
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the 14th-straight game with his 19 points. Overall, it is his 26th double-figure scoring game of the season and the 27th of his career.
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin scored his 500th point of the season against Hawai'i, marking the 48th time in school history that a USU player has scored 500 points in a season. Overall, Medlin now has 515 points this year to rank 43rd all-time at Utah State for a single-season.
* Senior guard Brockeith Pane scored in double-figures for the 22nd time this year and 44th time in his career with his 20 points as he now has five 20-point games this year and eight in his career. Pane also tied his season-high with 39 minutes played.
* Junior forward Kyisean Reed tied his career-high with 10 rebounds for the fourth time this year. He also recorded his third charge of the season.
* Freshman forward Ben Clifford tied his career-high with seven rebounds for the third time this year.
* Senior forward Morgan Grim recorded his team-leading 22nd charge taken this year.
* Freshman center Jordan Stone recorded his fourth dunk of the season.