March 17, 2012
LOGAN, Utah -
POST-GAME NOTES Utah State vs. Idaho - 3/17/12
* Utah State has now won back-to-back postseason games for just the second time in school history along with the 1970 team that advanced to the regional finals of the NCAA Tournament. Utah State is now 10-31 all-time in postseason play.
* Utah State's 19 home games this year are the most in school history breaking the previous record of 18 homes games played during the 2009-10 season.
* Utah State improves to 15-4 at home this year marking the ninth time in school history that USU has won at least 15 home games.
* Utah State improved to 49-23 in March including a 16-4 record at home.
* Utah State has now won 98 of its last 104 home games. All-time, USU is now 208-17 at home under head coach Stew Morrill including a 103-7 record in non-conference games.
* With its 19-15 record, Utah State is four games above .500 for the first time this year.
* Utah State improved to 13-3 this year and has now won 74 of its last 79 games when scoring at least 70 points. All-time, USU is 216-30 under Morrill when scoring at least 70 points.
* Utah State improved to 7-3 this year and has won 113 of its last 118 games when allowing less than 60 points. All-time, USU is 178-15 under Morrill when allowing less than 60 points.
* Utah State is now 15-2 this year and has won 64 of its last 66 games when leading at the half. All-time, USU is 271-25 under Morrill when leading at the half.
* Utah State was out-rebounded (33-30) for just the third time in its last 13 games and for the 13th time this year as USU is now 5-8 in those games.
* Utah State is now 53-9 under Morrill against teams from the state of Idaho including a 25-5 record against the Vandals.
* Utah State recorded 20-plus assists for the third time this year as its 21 assists tonight is its second-most of the season (23 vs. Kent State).
* Utah State's 30-point lead in the second-half was its largest lead at any point this season as it led Kent State by 29 points.
* The 16 first-half points scored by Idaho are the fewest allowed by USU this year and the fewest scored by the Vandals this season.
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the 28th time this year and 29th time in his career with his 17 points. Medlin also had his fourth dunk of the season.
* With his 17 points, Medlin now has scored 562 points this year to rank as the 22nd-most points scored by an Aggie in a single-season.
* Senior guard Brockeith Pane recorded a career-high 11 assists, which are the most by an Aggie since David Pak had 12 assists at Fresno State on Jan. 7, 2006.
* With his 11 assists, Pane now has 140 assists this year to rank tied for 16th in a single-season in school history along with Bernard Rock (2000-01). For his career, Pane now has 256 assists to rank 22nd all-time in school history.
* Junior forward Kyisean Reed scored in double-figures for the 17th time this year with his 15 points. He also had two dunks in the game to give him a team-leading 34 dunks on the season.
* Senior forward Morgan Grim took his team-leading 25th charges of the season.
* Freshman forward Ben Clifford took his first charge of the season.
Aggies Fall To Nevada, 89-84
LOGAN, Utah – Tyron Criswell scored 19 points and hit the go-ahead free throw with 2:25...01/30/2016
Utah State Face Nevada...01/28/2016
Utah State loses 70-55 in...
SAN DIEGO, Calif. - Utah State men’s basketball had a lead early in the second half, but...01/23/2016
Utah State Set for Regular ...01/21/2016
Utah State Falls To UNLV In...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State’s men’s basketball team had its two-game winning...01/19/2016
Chris Smith Named Mountain ...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State senior guard Chris Smith has been named the Mountain West Player...01/18/2016
USU Hosting UNLV in Lone...01/18/2016
Utah State Scores Season...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Utah State men’s basketball scored a season-high 96 points, the...01/16/2016
Official Aggie Gear