March 28, 2012
LOGAN, Utah -
POST-GAME NOTES Utah State vs. Mercer - 3/28/12
* Utah State finishes the year with a 17-5 home record, and those 17 wins are tied for the most in school history. In fact, USU has won 17 home games in each of the last five seasons and had never won more than 15 home games prior to its current run.
* Utah State's 22 home games this year is the most in school history breaking the previous record of 18 homes games played during the 2009-10 season.
* Utah State is now 12-32 all-time in postseason play.
* Utah State is now 51-24 in March including a 19-5 record at home.
* Utah State has now won 101 of its last 108 home games. All-time, USU is now 210-18 at home under head coach Stew Morrill including a 105-8 record in non-conference games.
* With its 21-16 record, Utah State has won 21 or more games in each of the last 13 years and is one of just five schools nationally to accomplish that feat along with Duke, Gonzaga, Kansas and Syracuse.
* Utah State out-rebounded Mercer by three (36-33) marking the 13th time in its last 16 games that USU has out-rebounded its opponent. Overall, USU is 14-7 on the season when it out-rebounds its opponent.
* Utah State committed single-digit turnovers (9) for the first time in seven games and for the 10th time this year.
* Utah State is now 4-13 on the season and 46-76 during the last 13 years when trailing at the half.
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the 31st time this year and 32nd time in his career with his 14 points.
* With his 14 points, Medlin scored 628 points this year to rank as the 10th-most points scored by an Aggie in a single-season.
* Senior guard Brockeith Pane scored in double-figures for the 27th time this year and 49th time in his career with his 10 points.
* With his five assists, Pane now has 159 assists this year to rank eighth in a single-season in school history. For his career, Pane now has 275 assists to rank tied for 17th all-time in school history along with Jared Quayle (2009-10).
* Senior forward Morgan Grim took two charges in the game to give him a team-leading 30 this year.
* Sophomore guard/forward Danny Berger scored in double-figures for the 10th time this year with his 13 points.
* Junior forward Kyisean Reed scored in double-figures for the 18th time this year with his 15 points. He also had four dunks in the game to give him a team-leading 40 this year.
Utah State Loses 69-52 at...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Utah State University men’s basketball team (10-13, 4-8...02/07/2017
Utah State Looking to Break...02/05/2017
Utah State Loses at Boise...
BOISE, Idaho - Utah State men's basketball (10-12/4-7 MW) dropped a close contest on the road...02/04/2017
Utah State at Boise State...02/02/2017
Stout Defense and Freshman ...
LOGAN, Utah – Freshman Koby McEwen provided the offense for Utah State and fellow freshman ...02/01/2017
Utah State Hosts League-Lea...01/30/2017
Utah State Wins 78-65...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State’s men’s basketball (9-11, 3-6 Mountain West) beat...01/28/2017
Utah State Facing Fresno...01/27/2017
Official Aggie Gear