* Utah State is 3-0 to start a season for the second consecutive year under head coach Tim Duryea, fourth year in a row and for the 43rd time overall as a program. USU head coach Tim Duryea became just the second head coach in USU history to open his first two seasons 3-0, joining H.B. Lee (1946-47).
* Utah State beat Idaho State by 34 points, marking the largest margin of victory since the Aggies posted an 84-53 victory over San Diego Christian during the 2013-14 season.
* Utah State is now 3-0 this season and 19-4 under Duryea when leading at the half.
* Utah State is 3-0 this season and 17-2 under Duryea when scoring 70 or more points in a game.
* Utah State is 2-0 this season and a perfect 12-0 under Duryea when holding opponents to less than 69 points.
* Utah State is now 3-0 this season and 17-4 under Duryea when it shoots better from the field than its opponent, and 3-0 this year and 15-3 under Duryea when it out-rebounds its opponent.
* Utah State has held all of its opponents this season to less than 34 percent shooting from three-point range as Idaho State shot 29 percent from behind the arc (9-31).
* Utah State had five double-digit scorers for the second consecutive game and has had at least four double-figure scorers in three games this season.
* Utah State made a season-high 34 field goals, while tying a season high with its 10 3-pointers.
* Senior forward Jalen Moore surpassed his father, Jimmy Moore, on the all-time scoring list by scoring 13 points, pushing his career total to 1,173 points, ranking 25th all-time.
*Moore also scored in double-figures for the 16th straight game dating back to last season and for the 65th time in his career with his 13 points.
* Senior guard Shane Rector netted a season-high 17 points, which marks the second time he has scored in double-figures this season. Rector also had a season high in steals with five, while tying his career high with seven assists. It is the third time this year and ninth time in his career he has recorded at least five assists in a game. USU is now 7-2 when Rector dishes out at least five assists.
* Redshirt sophomore wing Alexis Dargenton recorded a career-high eight points and also pulled down a career-high six rebounds.
* Sophomore forward Norbert Janicek scored in double-figures for the third time in his Aggie career with a career-high 12 points, posting a perfect 6-of-6 from the field. It is the second time this season that Janicek has been perfect from the floor, matching a 4-of-4 performance against UC Irvine (11/11).
* Freshman guard Koby McEwen scored in double-figures for the third time this year with 16 points. McEwen also posted career highs with nine rebounds and six assists. McEwen has recorded at least five rebounds in each of his first three collegiate games.
* Freshman guard Sam Merrill recorded a career-high four rebounds.
* Junior forward Ngor Barnaba scored in double-figures for the second time in his
Aggie career with 10 points. He also set a new career high with eight rebounds.
Registration Now Available ...
LOGAN, Utah – Registration is now available for the Tim Duryea basketball camps with three ...04/17/2017
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State head men’s basketball coach Tim Duryea announced the...04/14/2017
Utah State's Jalen Moore...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State seniors Jalen Moore and Shane Rector will take part in the...04/13/2017
Men's Basketball 2016-17...
Utah State men's basketball's 2016-17 season made up of records by senior wing Jalen Moore and...04/05/2017
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State men’s basketball recognized their own at its annual end-of-y...03/29/2017
Jalen Moore Named Second-Te...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State senior wing Jalen Moore has been named second-team all-district 17...03/22/2017
Utah State Loses to Nevada ...
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Utah State lost an 83-69 decision to Nevada on Thursday afternoon, ending...03/09/2017
Utah State to Face No. 1...03/08/2017
Official Aggie Gear