Nov. 22, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas -
Utah State vs. Texas A&M - Corpus Christi
November 22, 2011
* Utah State is now 0-2 on the road this year and 95-73 on the road under head coach Stew Morrill.
* Utah State had won five straight overtime games prior to tonight's loss dating back to the 2006 season. USU had also won five straight games decided by five or fewer points before tonight's three-point loss.
* Utah State had won 51 straight games when leading at the half prior to tonight's loss.
* Utah State had won 28 straight games when allowing less than 60 points.
* Utah State shot a season-low 33.3 percent from the field, which is its worst shooting performance since shooting 32.4 percent at home against Nevada on Feb. 25, 2006.
* Utah State had a season-high 42 rebounds. USU also had single-digit assists (6) for the second time this year.
* Senior forward Morgan Grim recorded his first-ever double-double with a career-high 20 points and a career-high 12 rebounds. Grim also took three charges in the game to give him a team-leading six on the season. Grim also played a career-high 42 minutes. For Grim, it is his second career double-figure scoring game and first career double-figure rebounding game.
* Senior guard Brockeith Pane scored in double-figures in all four games this year and in 26 games in his career with 15 points.
* Junior forward Kyisean Reed had a season-high 10 rebounds in his first career start. He also played a season-high 31 minutes and had his first two steals of the season.
* Freshman guard Adam Thoseby scored a season-high nine points and played a season-high 19 minutes.
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin had a career-high four rebounds.
* Sophomore forward Mitch Bruneel played a season-high 23 minutes.