Nov. 23, 2013
* Utah State is 4-0 to start a season for the first time in six years (2008-09) and for the fifth time in Stew Morrill's 16 seasons as head coach.
* USU is off to its 29th 4-0 start in the 109 years of men's basketball.
* Utah State shot over 50 percent from the field for the second time this year.
* Utah State made a season-high 11 three-pointers and has now made double-digit three-pointers twice this year.
* Utah State has out-rebounded each of its last three opponents, all by double-digits.
* Utah State had held all four of its opponents this year to less than 34 percent shooting from three-point range.
* Utah State has now scored 80-plus points in three of its first four games.
* Utah State is 4-0 this year and has won 95 of its last 101 games when scoring 70-plus points. Overall, USU is now 237-31 under Morrill when scoring 70 or more points in a game.
* Utah State has now won 66 of its last 75 home games and improved to 227-22 all-time in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum under Morrill.
* Utah State has won 88 of its last 90 games when leading at the half and is now 295-25 over the last 15 years when leading at the half.
* Senior forward Jarred Shaw scored in double-figures for the third time this year and 29th time in his career with his 17 points.
* Senior guard/forward Spencer Butterfield scored in double-figures for the fourth time this year and 22nd time in his career with his 16 points. Overall, Butterfield has scored in double-figures in each of his last seven games dating back to last season.
* Senior guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the third time this year and 48th time in his career with his season-high 21 points. Overall, it is his 20th career 20-point game. Medlin also had a season-high six assists.
* Senior guard Preston Medlin now has 1,032 points in his career to rank 32nd all-time in school history.
* Medlin also took three charges in the game and fellow senior Jarred Shaw also drew a charge, for a season-high four by USU on the night, compared to drawing just one total in the first three games of the season.
* Freshman forward Jalen Moore had season-highs with nine points and eight rebounds.
* Freshman guard JoJo McGlaston tied his season-high with five points.
* Junior center Jordan Stone had a career-high two steals and a season-high six rebounds.
Utah State Named to 2017...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men's basketball has officially been named to the eight-team field of...11/25/2016
Utah State Loses 75-51 to...
CANCUN, Mexico – Utah State men’s basketball (3-2) lost to Texas Tech (4-1), 75-51,...11/23/2016
Utah State Loses 85-64 to...
CANCUN, Mexico - Utah State men’s basketball (3-1) lost 85-64 to Purdue (3-1) on Tuesday...11/22/2016
Utah State Competing at the...11/20/2016
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State men’s basketball (3-0) posted an 85-51 victory over Idaho...11/19/2016
Utah State Playing in...11/17/2016
Utah State Defeats Bristol ...
LOGAN, Utah – Senior guard Shane Rector had 16 points and sophomore forward Quinn Taylor...11/16/2016
Utah State Continuing Three...11/15/2016
Official Aggie Gear