Nov. 24, 2010
LOGAN, Utah -
POSTGAME NOTES Utah State vs. Utah - 11/24/10
* Utah State has now won 23 straight home games against in-state opponents and is 25-1 at home against teams from the state of Utah under head coach Stew Morrill. Overall, USU has now won 26 of its last 33 games against in-state competition and is 33-11 all-time against teams from the state of Utah under Morrill.
* Utah State has won 16 straight home games dating back to last year and 68 of its last 70 overall. Under Morrill, USU is now 178-13 at home including an 86-5 record against non-conference opponents.
* Utah State has now won eight of the last 13 games played against Utah, including seven straight at home.
* Utah State has now won 26 straight home games during the month of November and improved to 46-14 during the month under Morrill.
* Utah State's 31 made free throws and 39 free throw attempts are its most since Jan. 3, 2008 when it was 31-of-41 at the charity stripe against Hawai'i.
* Utah State had a season-high 45 rebounds and is 3-0 this year when it out-rebounds its opponent. USU also scored a season-high 79 points.
* Utah State's bench scored a season-low 13 points but has out-scored its opponents bench in all four games this year.
* Junior forward Brady Jardine posted his second career double-double and second of the season as he had a career-high 20 points and a career-high 13 rebounds. He also played a career-high 31 minutes. It was his first career 20-point game and his 10th double-figure scoring game of his career.
* Senior forward Tai Wesley scored a season-high 21 points and had a season-high four blocks as he played a season-high 36 minutes. Wesley was also 2-of-2 from three-point range after going 2-of-4 from behind the arc in his career prior to tonight.
* Wesley had two assists tonight to give him 291 for his career moving him ahead of Mark Brown (2003-04) and into 12th-place all-time at USU.
* Wesley scored in double-figures for the 77th time in his career which is tied with Kevin Nixon (1985-88) for seventh all-time at USU. Overall, it is his sixth straight double-figure scoring game dating back to last season. It is also his ninth career 20-point game.
* Junior guard Brockeith Pane had a career-high six rebounds and tied his career-highs with four assists and two steals. He also played a career-high 34 minutes.
* Senior guard Pooh Williams scored in double-figures for the second time this year and for the 24th time in his career with 11 points. He also had a season-high four rebounds and played a season-high 32 minutes.
* Senior guard Tyler Newbold had season-highs with six points and six assists. Newbold also started his 99th career game tonight which is tied with Eric Franson (1991, 1994-96) for fifth all-time at Utah State.
* Newbold and Wesley both played in their 109th career games ranking tied for 15th all-time at USU. Wesley also started his 98th career game to rank seventh all-time.
* Senior guard Brian Green had a career-high six rebounds.
Utah State Looking for Four...02/13/2017
Five Players Score in...
LOGAN, Utah – After scoring just 14 points in his last two games combined, senior wing...02/11/2017
Utah State Hosting Wyoming ...02/09/2017
Utah State Loses 69-52 at...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Utah State University men’s basketball team (10-13, 4-8...02/07/2017
Utah State Looking to Break...02/05/2017
Utah State Loses at Boise...
BOISE, Idaho - Utah State men's basketball (10-12/4-7 MW) dropped a close contest on the road...02/04/2017
Utah State at Boise State...02/02/2017
Stout Defense and Freshman ...
LOGAN, Utah – Freshman Koby McEwen provided the offense for Utah State and fellow freshman ...02/01/2017
Official Aggie Gear