Utah State vs New Hampshire Post-Game Notes
Utah State 77, New Hampshire 63
- Following the game with New Hampshire, Utah State has now played teams from 48 of the 50 states, including the District of Columbia. The Aggies have yet to face teams from Maine and West Virginia.
- Utah State led 39-25 at the half, its largest lead at the intermission this season and only its second halftime lead this year. USU is 28-6 all-time under head coach Tim Duryea when leading at the half.
- With the win, Utah State is now 1-0 against New Hampshire and 225-110 against first-time opponents in program history.
- With the win, Utah State is now 109-39 all-time in regular season tournaments, including an overall mark of 55-37 in tournaments outside of Logan.
- Utah State shot a season-high 80.0 percent (16-of-20) at the free throw line.
- Utah State outscored New Hampshire 32-20 in the paint and has outscored six of its seven opponents in the paint this season.
- Utah State had three players score in double figures and has had at least three players score in double figures in the same game in all but one contest this season.
- Utah State is 32-8 all-time under head coach Tim Duryea when scoring 70 or more points in a game.
- Utah State held New Hampshire to 63 total points and is 22-6 all-time under head coach Tim Duryea when holding the opposition to less than 69 points.
- With the win, Utah State is now 26-8 all-time under head coach Tim Duryea when the Aggies log 15 or more assists in a game. USU finished the game with 16 assists.
- Sophomore guard Sam Merrill scored in double figures for the fifth consecutive game, finishing with 20 points, his second 20-plus point game this season and third of his career. The performance marked the 19th game in his career with double-figure points. Merrill also tied his season high with four rebounds during the contest.
- Junior guard DeAngelo Isby scored in double figures for the sixth time in seven games, finishing with 16 points. Isby also logged a career-high seven rebounds, the second time this year he has pulled down five or more rebounds in a game, and a career-high five assists during the game.
- Sophomore guard Diogo Brito scored in double figures for the third time in four games, finishing with 12 points. Brito also recorded a career-high-tying three steals.
- Redshirt freshman center Klay Stall recorded his first career steal, playing in a career-high 10 minutes.
- Redshirt freshman forward Daron Henson played in a career-high-tying 17 minutes
- Redshirt freshman guard Abel Porter played in a career-high 27 minutes.
Sam Merrill and Koby McEwen...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State sophomore guards Sam Merrill and Koby McEwen have been named third...03/06/2018
Utah State at Mountain West...03/05/2018
USU Men’s Basketball ...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State men’s basketball will enter the Mountain West Men’s...03/03/2018
Utah State Concludes...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State celebrated Senior Night in emphatic fashion with a 79-67 win over ...03/03/2018
Utah State Hosts UNLV in...03/02/2018
Utah State Men's Basketball...
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Utah State men's basketball (14-16, 7-10 Mountain West) lost, 64-62, to San...02/28/2018
Utah State at San José...02/26/2018
Final Tim Duryea Coaches...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State head men’s basketball coach Tim Duryea will talk with radio host...02/26/2018
Official Aggie Gear