Nov. 26, 2013
OGDEN, Utah -
* Utah State is 5-0 to start a season for the first time since 2008-09 and for the fifth time under head coach Stew Morrill.
* Utah State has now won 34 of its last 43 games against in-state opponents and is now 42-13 against teams from the state of Utah during the last 14 seasons.
* Utah State improved to 40-26 all-time against Weber State, including a 15-17 record in Ogden, Overall, USU has now won 12 of the last 14 games played in the series.
* Utah State improved to 2-0 on the road this season and has won 30 of its last 48 road games. All-time, USU is now 108-86 in road games under Morrill.
* Utah State has now won eight-straight games during the month of November and improved to 56-18 during the 11th month under Morrill.
* Utah State is now 202-100 all-time against current teams from the Big Sky Conference, including a 75-21 record under Morrill.
* Stew Morrill is now 28-7 versus the Big Sky Conference at Utah State, including a 13-5 record against Weber State. All-time, Morrill is 20-9 versus the Wildcats.
* Utah State has now held all five of its opponents this season to less than 34 percent shooting from three-point range as Weber State shot just 33.3 percent from behind the arc.
* Utah State trailed at the half for the first time this and is now 48-84 under Morrill when trailing at the half.
* Utah State improved to 5-0 this year and has now won 96 of its last 102 games when scoring 70-plus points in a game. All-time, USU is now 238-31 under Morrill when scoring 70 or more points in a game.
* Utah State had four players score in double-figures for the second time this year also doing so against USC.
* Utah State shot over 50 percent from the field for the third time this year (.509) as it tied its season-high with its 29 made field goals.
* Utah State made a season-low two three-pointers, which are its fewest in its past 15 games dating back to last season when it made just one three-pointer against Denver on Feb. 14, 2013 at home.
* Utah State tied its season-low with seven turnovers and has now committed single digit turnovers three times this season. USU also had a season-low 14 assists.
* Utah State out-rebounded its fourth-straight opponent this season as it had a 33-29 rebound advantage against Weber State.
* Weber State's 71 points are a season-high for an Aggie opponent, and the Wildcats are the first USU opponent this year to shot at least 50 percent from the field (.509).
* Senior center Jarred Shaw scored in double-figures for the fourth time this year and 30th time in his career with his 20 points. It was also his second 20-point game this year and sixth of his career.
* Senior guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the fourth time this year and 49th time in his career with his 13 points. Medlin also had a season-high seven assists and tied his season-high with 34 minutes played.
* Sophomore forward Kyle Davis scored in double-figures for the second time this year and 11th time in his career with his season-high 18 points. He also tied his career-high with 14 rebounds for his first double-double of the season and second of his career.
* Senior guard/forward Spencer Butterfield scored in double-figures for the fifth time this year and 23rd time in his career with his 14 points. Overall, it is his eighth-straight double-figure scoring game dating back to last season.
Five Players Score in...
LOGAN, Utah – After scoring just 14 points in his last two games combined, senior wing...02/11/2017
Utah State Hosting Wyoming ...02/09/2017
Utah State Loses 69-52 at...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Utah State University men’s basketball team (10-13, 4-8...02/07/2017
Utah State Looking to Break...02/05/2017
Utah State Loses at Boise...
BOISE, Idaho - Utah State men's basketball (10-12/4-7 MW) dropped a close contest on the road...02/04/2017
Utah State at Boise State...02/02/2017
Stout Defense and Freshman ...
LOGAN, Utah – Freshman Koby McEwen provided the offense for Utah State and fellow freshman ...02/01/2017
Utah State Hosts League-Lea...01/30/2017
Official Aggie Gear