Nov. 30, 2011
LOGAN, Utah -
POST-GAME NOTES Utah State vs. Denver - 11/30/11
* Utah State had its 33-game home winning streak snapped tonight, which was the third-longest active streak in the nation and the second-longest in school history. USU had also won 17 straight home games against non-conference opponents before tonight's loss. The last team to defeat USU at home was Saint Mary's (68-63) on Dec. 5, 2009. Overall, USU has won 85 of its last 88 home games and is now 195-14 at home under head coach Stew Morrill.
* Utah State had won 29 straight home games during the month of November prior to tonight's loss as its last home loss during November was on Nov. 26, 1996 to Utah (60-41).
* Utah State's 54 points tonight are a season-low and the fewest scored at home since it lost to Utah (60-41) on Nov. 26, 1996.
* Utah State's 13-point home loss tonight (67-54) is its worst since its 75-57 home loss to Nevada on Feb. 25, 2006.
* Utah State started its fifth different lineup tonight in its sixth game of the year.
* Utah State's two made three-pointers and four three-point attempts are both season-lows. USU also had single-digit assists (6) for the third time this year.
* Utah State committed a season-low 12 fouls and its 11 turnovers are its second-fewest of the season. USU also had zero steals for the first time this season.
* Denver shot 52.1 percent from the field, which is a season-high for a USU opponent this year.
* Senior guard Brockeith Pane scored in double-figures for the sixth time this year and 28th time in his career with his 12 points. Overall, it is the ninth-straight game that Pane has scored in double-figures dating back to last season.
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the second-straight game and third time this season with his 13 points. Overall, it is the fourth time in his career he has scored in double-figures. Medlin also tied his career-high with 38 minutes played.
* Senior forward Morgan Grim scored in double-figures for the third-straight game and fourth time this season with his 11 points.
* Freshman center Jordan Stone scored a season-high six points and played a season-high 10 minutes.
Aggies Fall To Nevada, 89-84
LOGAN, Utah – Tyron Criswell scored 19 points and hit the go-ahead free throw with 2:25...01/30/2016
Utah State Face Nevada...01/28/2016
Utah State loses 70-55 in...
SAN DIEGO, Calif. - Utah State men’s basketball had a lead early in the second half, but...01/23/2016
Utah State Set for Regular ...01/21/2016
Utah State Falls To UNLV In...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State’s men’s basketball team had its two-game winning...01/19/2016
Chris Smith Named Mountain ...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State senior guard Chris Smith has been named the Mountain West Player...01/18/2016
USU Hosting UNLV in Lone...01/18/2016
Utah State Scores Season...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Utah State men’s basketball scored a season-high 96 points, the...01/16/2016
Official Aggie Gear