Nov. 30, 2011
LOGAN, Utah -
POST-GAME NOTES Utah State vs. Denver - 11/30/11
* Utah State had its 33-game home winning streak snapped tonight, which was the third-longest active streak in the nation and the second-longest in school history. USU had also won 17 straight home games against non-conference opponents before tonight's loss. The last team to defeat USU at home was Saint Mary's (68-63) on Dec. 5, 2009. Overall, USU has won 85 of its last 88 home games and is now 195-14 at home under head coach Stew Morrill.
* Utah State had won 29 straight home games during the month of November prior to tonight's loss as its last home loss during November was on Nov. 26, 1996 to Utah (60-41).
* Utah State's 54 points tonight are a season-low and the fewest scored at home since it lost to Utah (60-41) on Nov. 26, 1996.
* Utah State's 13-point home loss tonight (67-54) is its worst since its 75-57 home loss to Nevada on Feb. 25, 2006.
* Utah State started its fifth different lineup tonight in its sixth game of the year.
* Utah State's two made three-pointers and four three-point attempts are both season-lows. USU also had single-digit assists (6) for the third time this year.
* Utah State committed a season-low 12 fouls and its 11 turnovers are its second-fewest of the season. USU also had zero steals for the first time this season.
* Denver shot 52.1 percent from the field, which is a season-high for a USU opponent this year.
* Senior guard Brockeith Pane scored in double-figures for the sixth time this year and 28th time in his career with his 12 points. Overall, it is the ninth-straight game that Pane has scored in double-figures dating back to last season.
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the second-straight game and third time this season with his 13 points. Overall, it is the fourth time in his career he has scored in double-figures. Medlin also tied his career-high with 38 minutes played.
* Senior forward Morgan Grim scored in double-figures for the third-straight game and fourth time this season with his 11 points.
* Freshman center Jordan Stone scored a season-high six points and played a season-high 10 minutes.
Five Players Score in...
LOGAN, Utah – After scoring just 14 points in his last two games combined, senior wing...02/11/2017
Utah State Hosting Wyoming ...02/09/2017
Utah State Loses 69-52 at...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Utah State University men’s basketball team (10-13, 4-8...02/07/2017
Utah State Looking to Break...02/05/2017
Utah State Loses at Boise...
BOISE, Idaho - Utah State men's basketball (10-12/4-7 MW) dropped a close contest on the road...02/04/2017
Utah State at Boise State...02/02/2017
Stout Defense and Freshman ...
LOGAN, Utah – Freshman Koby McEwen provided the offense for Utah State and fellow freshman ...02/01/2017
Utah State Hosts League-Lea...01/30/2017
Official Aggie Gear