LOGAN, Utah -
* Utah State is now 2-1 at home this season and 12-7 at home under head coach Tim Duryea.
* Utah State had won 12 straight games, including a 2-0 record this season, when holding its opponents less than 70 points before tonight’s loss.
* Utah State falls to 3-2 on the season and 19-6 under Duryea when leading at the half.
* Indiana State’s 21 first-half points are the fewest allowed by Utah State this season and the fewest since limiting Union (Tenn.) to just 14 first-half points during the second game of last season.
* Utah State had four players score in double-figures for the second-straight game and fifth time this season.
* After scoring 70-plus points in each of its first three games, Utah State has now scored less than 65 points in each of its last four games, all of which are losses.
* Utah State shot a season-low 37.3 percent from the field (22-59) and a season-low 23.8 percent from three-point range (5-21).
* Utah State has now held four opponents this season to less than 40 percent shooting from the field as Indiana State shot just 37.7 percent (23-61). However, ISU did make 11-of-29 three-point attempts as those 11 treys are tied for the most by a USU opponent this season.
* Utah State had a season-low nine turnovers in the game, marking the first time this year it committed single-digit turnovers.
* Indiana State’s five made free throws and nine free throw attempts are both season-lows for a Utah State opponent.
* Senior wing Jalen Moore scored 13 points for his 20th-straight double-digit scoring game dating back to last season. Moore has now scored in double-figures in 32 of his last 33 games and in 68 games in his career. Moore also had a season-high eight rebounds in the game, marking the fourth time this year and 58th time in his career he has grabbed at least five boards in a game. Moore also recorded his fourth dunk of the season.
* With his 13 points, Moore moved ahead of Max Perry (1,236) and as is now tied with Jim Boatwright for 22nd-place all-time at Utah State with 1,238 points and is now just 17 points shy of tying Rich Haws for 21st-place with 1,255 career points.
* Senior guard Shane Rector scored in double-figures for the fourth time this season and 17th time in his career with his 14 points. Rector also tied his career-high with five rebounds in a season-high 33 minutes. Rector also took his second charge of the season.
* Sophomore forward Norbert Janicek had 10 points for his fifth double-figure scoring game of the season.
* Freshman guard Koby McEwen scored in double-figures for the fifth time this season with 13 points.
McEwen also tied his season-high with six assists and added seven rebounds, marking the fourth time this year he has grabbed at least five boards in a game.
* Redshirt sophomore forward Alexis Dargenton had a season-high two blocked shots.
Registration Now Available ...
LOGAN, Utah – Registration is now available for the Tim Duryea basketball camps with three ...04/17/2017
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State head men’s basketball coach Tim Duryea announced the...04/14/2017
Utah State's Jalen Moore...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State seniors Jalen Moore and Shane Rector will take part in the...04/13/2017
Men's Basketball 2016-17...
Utah State men's basketball's 2016-17 season made up of records by senior wing Jalen Moore and...04/05/2017
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State men’s basketball recognized their own at its annual end-of-y...03/29/2017
Jalen Moore Named Second-Te...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State senior wing Jalen Moore has been named second-team all-district 17...03/22/2017
Utah State Loses to Nevada ...
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Utah State lost an 83-69 decision to Nevada on Thursday afternoon, ending...03/09/2017
Utah State to Face No. 1...03/08/2017
Official Aggie Gear