Dec. 6, 2011
LOGAN, Utah -
POST-GAME NOTES Utah State vs. Utah Valley - 12/6/11
* Utah State has now won 26 straight home games against in-state opponents and is 28-1 at home against teams from the state of Utah under head coach Stew Morrill. Overall, USU has won 30 of its last 38 games against in-state competition and is 38-17 against all teams from the state under Morrill.
* Utah State has now won 86 of its last 89 home games and is now 196-14 at home under Morrill.
* Utah State improved to 3-1 on the season and 62-20 during the last 13 years following a loss.
* Utah State started its seventh different lineup tonight in its eighth game of the year. USU has also now started 10 different players this year.
* Utah State's 16 assists are its second-most this year and marks the fourth time it has had double-figure assists on the season.
* Utah State's 27 points from its reserves are the second-most this year behind the 31 points it scored against Southern Utah.
* Utah State tied its season-low with 12 team fouls.
* The 54 points scored by Utah Valley are a season-low for a USU opponent.
* Utah State has now held five of its eight opponents this year under 40 percent shooting as Utah Valley shot 39.3 percent (22-56).
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the fourth-straight game and fifth time this season with his 13 points. Overall, it is the sixth time in his career he has scored in double-figures. Medlin also had a career-high six assists.
* Junior forward Kyisean Reed scored in double-figures for the second straight game and third time this year with 11 points. He also had his team-leading fifth dunk of the season tonight.
* Freshman center Jordan Stone made his first career start tonight and recorded a career-high eight rebounds.
* Senior guard Brockeith Pane tied his career-high with two blocked shots and now has four blocked shots in his last two games. Pane also tied his season-high with four rebounds tonight.
* Senior forward Morgan Grim took two charges tonight to give him a team-leading nine on the season. Grim also tied his career-high with two assists.
* Sophomore guard Danny Berger scored in double-figures for the first time in his career with 10 points. He also had career-highs with three assists, three rebounds and one steal.
Utah State Set for Regular ...01/21/2016
Utah State Falls To UNLV In...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State’s men’s basketball team had its two-game winning...01/19/2016
Chris Smith Named Mountain ...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State senior guard Chris Smith has been named the Mountain West Player...01/18/2016
USU Hosting UNLV in Lone...01/18/2016
Utah State Scores Season...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Utah State men’s basketball scored a season-high 96 points, the...01/16/2016
USU Looking for Repeat...01/14/2016
Four Aggies in Double...
LOGAN, Utah – On the heels of three consecutive conference losses, Utah State’s men...01/12/2016
Utah State Back at Home,...01/10/2016
Official Aggie Gear