LOGAN, Utah -
* Utah State is now 4-1 at home this season and 14-7 at home under head coach Tim Duryea.
* Utah State improved to 5-2 on the season and 21-6 under Duryea when leading at the half.
* Utah State improved to 5-0 this season and 19-2 under Duryea when scoring 70-plus points.
* Utah State improved to 4-1 this season and 17-4 under Duryea when out-rebounding its opponent as the Aggies had a 37-33 advantage on the boards.
* Utah State shot 50 percent (24-48), marking the fourth time this year USU has shot 50 percent from the field. On the season, USU is now 4-0 when it shoots at least 50 percent.
* Utah State was 22-of-29 from the free throw line and both of those numbers rank as the second-most in a game this season.
* Utah State’s bench out-scored New Orleans bench, 18-13, and USU is now 4-2 on the season when its bench out-scores its opponents bench.
* Utah State held New Orleans to just 16.7 percent shooting from 3-point range and has now held six opponents this season to less than 30 percent shooting from behind the arc. New Orleans was just 2-of-12 from behind the arc, as those two made treys are a season-low for an Aggie opponent.
* New Orleans had 11 steals, which are the second-most by an Aggie opponent this season (12 by Great Falls).
* Senior wing Jalen Moore scored 18 points for his 23rd-straight double-digit scoring game dating back to last season. Moore has now scored in double-figures in 35 of his last 36 games and in 71 games in his career. Moore also tied his season-high with five assists, marking the second time this year and seventh time in his career he has dished out at least five assists in a game.
* With his 18 points, Moore moved ahead of Spencer Nelson (1,283) and is now tied with Shaler Halimon, Jr. for 18th–place all-time at Utah State with 1,284 points. Moore is now just three points shy of tying Mike Santos for 17th-place with 1,287 career points.
* Freshman guard Koby McEwen scored 17 points for his seventh double-figure scoring game this season. MeEwen was 9-of-11 at the free throw line, both of which are season-highs. McEwen also had six rebounds, marking the sixth time this year he has grabbed at least five rebounds in a game.
* Senior guard Shane Rector scored in double-figures for the fifth-straight game, seventh time this season and 21st time in his career with his 13 points. Rector also had two steals, marking the fourth-straight game has recorded at least two steals.
* Junior guard Julion Pearre tied his career-high with five rebounds for the fourth time. Pearre also took his first charge of the season.
* Sophomore forward Quinn Taylor tied his season-high with six rebounds, marking the third time this season and 13th time in his career that he has grabbed at least five boards in a game.
* Redshirt sophomore wing Alexis Dargenton grabbed six rebounds, marking the sixth time this year he has grabbed at least five boards in a game.
Registration Now Available ...
LOGAN, Utah – Registration is now available for the Tim Duryea basketball camps with three ...04/17/2017
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State head men’s basketball coach Tim Duryea announced the...04/14/2017
Utah State's Jalen Moore...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State seniors Jalen Moore and Shane Rector will take part in the...04/13/2017
Men's Basketball 2016-17...
Utah State men's basketball's 2016-17 season made up of records by senior wing Jalen Moore and...04/05/2017
Utah State Men’s...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State men’s basketball recognized their own at its annual end-of-y...03/29/2017
Jalen Moore Named Second-Te...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State senior wing Jalen Moore has been named second-team all-district 17...03/22/2017
Utah State Loses to Nevada ...
LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Utah State lost an 83-69 decision to Nevada on Thursday afternoon, ending...03/09/2017
Utah State to Face No. 1...03/08/2017
Official Aggie Gear