Dec. 21, 2011
LOGAN, Utah -
POST-GAME NOTES Utah State vs. Saint Peter's - 12/21/11TEAM NOTES
* Utah State is 6-1 at home this year and has now won 89 of its last 92 home games. Overall, USU is now 199-14 at home under head coach Stew Morrill.
* Utah State played its 600th game inside the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum tonight and has an overall record of 493-107 in 42 years in the building.
* Utah State has scored 70-plus points in each of its last four games after scoring over 70 points just once in its first eight games.
* Utah State is 4-1 this year and has won 65 of its last 68 games when scoring 70 points. Overall, USU is now 207-28 under Morrill when scoring at least 70 points.
* Utah State has now won back-to-back-to-back games for the first time this season.
* Utah State started the same lineup in back-to-back games for just the third time this year.
* Utah State had a season-high seven blocked shots.
* Utah State shot a season-high 78.3 percent from the free throw line (18-23).
* Utah State has now held seven of its 12 opponents this year to under 40 percent shooting at Saint Peter's shot just 32.1 percent.
* Utah State is now 3-1 on the season and has won 109 of its last 112 games when holding its opponents under 60 points.
* The 47 points allowed by Utah State is a season-low and are the 17 first-half points scored by Saint Peter's.
* Senior forward Morgan Grim recorded his second career double-double with 17 points and 10 rebounds. Overall, it was his fifth double-figure scoring game of the season and his second double-figure rebounding game. Grim also recorded his fourth dunk of the season.
* Junior forward Kyisean Reed tied his season-high with two blocked shots.
* Senior guard Brockeith Pane scored in double-figures for the eighth time this year and 30th time in his career with 12 points.
* Junior guard E.J. Farris recorded a career-high five assists and played a season-high 18 minutes.
* Sophomore forward Mitch Bruneel had a career-high two blocked shots and took his first charge of the season.
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin recorded his third charge of the season.
* Freshman guard Adam Thoseby recorded his first charge of the season.
Utah State Begins Two Game ...01/31/2016
Aggies Fall To Nevada, 89-84
LOGAN, Utah – Tyron Criswell scored 19 points and hit the go-ahead free throw with 2:25...01/30/2016
Utah State Face Nevada...01/28/2016
Utah State loses 70-55 in...
SAN DIEGO, Calif. - Utah State men’s basketball had a lead early in the second half, but...01/23/2016
Utah State Set for Regular ...01/21/2016
Utah State Falls To UNLV In...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State’s men’s basketball team had its two-game winning...01/19/2016
Chris Smith Named Mountain ...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State senior guard Chris Smith has been named the Mountain West Player...01/18/2016
USU Hosting UNLV in Lone...01/18/2016
Official Aggie Gear