Dec. 21, 2011
LOGAN, Utah -
POST-GAME NOTES Utah State vs. Saint Peter's - 12/21/11TEAM NOTES
* Utah State is 6-1 at home this year and has now won 89 of its last 92 home games. Overall, USU is now 199-14 at home under head coach Stew Morrill.
* Utah State played its 600th game inside the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum tonight and has an overall record of 493-107 in 42 years in the building.
* Utah State has scored 70-plus points in each of its last four games after scoring over 70 points just once in its first eight games.
* Utah State is 4-1 this year and has won 65 of its last 68 games when scoring 70 points. Overall, USU is now 207-28 under Morrill when scoring at least 70 points.
* Utah State has now won back-to-back-to-back games for the first time this season.
* Utah State started the same lineup in back-to-back games for just the third time this year.
* Utah State had a season-high seven blocked shots.
* Utah State shot a season-high 78.3 percent from the free throw line (18-23).
* Utah State has now held seven of its 12 opponents this year to under 40 percent shooting at Saint Peter's shot just 32.1 percent.
* Utah State is now 3-1 on the season and has won 109 of its last 112 games when holding its opponents under 60 points.
* The 47 points allowed by Utah State is a season-low and are the 17 first-half points scored by Saint Peter's.