Dec. 22, 2011
LOGAN, Utah -
POST-GAME NOTES Utah State vs. Kent State - 12/22/11
* Utah State is 7-1 at home this year and has now won 90 of its last 93 home games. Overall, USU is now 200-14 at home under head coach Stew Morrill, including a 100-6 record against non-conference opponents.
* Utah State is now 43-1 all-time in tournaments it hosts.
* Utah State scored a season-high 81 points and has scored 70-plus points in each of its last five games after scoring over 70 points just once in its first eight games.
* Utah State is 5-1 this year and has won 66 of its last 69 games when scoring 70 points. Overall, USU is now 208-28 under Morrill when scoring at least 70 points.
* Utah State's four-game winning streak is a season-high.
* Utah State started the same lineup in each of its last three games marking the first time this year that USU has started the same lineup in back-to-back-to-back games.
* Utah State made a season-high 30 field goals and recorded a season-high 23 assists.
* Utah State shot 50 percent from the field (.566) for the fourth time this year.
* Utah State shot a season-high 84.2 percent from the free throw line (16-19).
* Utah State has now held eight of its 13 opponents this year to under 40 percent shooting as Kent State shot just 34.2 percent.
* Utah State had two players score 20 points (Kyisean Reed-27, Preston Medlin-20) in the same game for the first time since Tai Wesley (22) and Brockeith Pane (22) each scored 20-plus points at Saint Mary's on Feb. 19, 2011.
* Senior forward Morgan Grim recorded his second-straight double-double and the third of his career with 14 points and a career-high 14 rebounds. Overall, it was his sixth double-figure scoring game of the season and his third double-figure rebounding game. Grim also recorded his fifth dunk of the season and team-leading 12th charge. Grim also tied his career-high with two assists.
* Senior forward Morgan Grim tied the single game tournament record with 14 rebounds against Kent State.
* Junior forward Kyisean Reed scored a career-high 27 points and tied his career-high with two blocked shots. Reed also set the single game tournament record for field goal shooting at 92.3 percent (12-13). Reed also had three dunks in the game to give him a team-leading 10 dunks on the season.
* Sophomore guard Preston Medlin scored in double-figures for the ninth time this year and 10th time in his career with 20 points. Medlin also tied his career-high with two steals. Overall, it is the fourth time this year that Medlin has scored 20-plus points in a game.
* Sophomore guard/forward Danny Berger had a career-high six assists.
Utah State Loses 69-52 at...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Utah State University men’s basketball team (10-13, 4-8...02/07/2017
Utah State Looking to Break...02/05/2017
Utah State Loses at Boise...
BOISE, Idaho - Utah State men's basketball (10-12/4-7 MW) dropped a close contest on the road...02/04/2017
Utah State at Boise State...02/02/2017
Stout Defense and Freshman ...
LOGAN, Utah – Freshman Koby McEwen provided the offense for Utah State and fellow freshman ...02/01/2017
Utah State Hosts League-Lea...01/30/2017
Utah State Wins 78-65...
LOGAN, Utah – Utah State’s men’s basketball (9-11, 3-6 Mountain West) beat...01/28/2017
Utah State Facing Fresno...01/27/2017
Official Aggie Gear