Sept. 21, 2013
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -
* Utah State is now 18-5 in its last 23 games and those five losses are by a combined 13 points.
* Utah State had a season-low 285 yards of total offense, which is its fewest since it had just 202 yards at BYU on Oct. 5, 2012, a span of 11 games.
* USC's first quarter touchdown against Utah State marked just the second time in USU's last 20 games that it had allowed a first quarter touchdown.
* Utah State did not bin >the first quarter for the first time in 12 games dating back to Sept. 29, 2012 when USU did not scored against UNLV in the first 15 minutes of play.
* Utah State trailed at the half for the first time this season and for the first time in its last 11 games dating back to Oct. 5, 2012 when it trailed BYU, 6-3, at the half. Overall, USU has led at the half in 17 of its last 19 games.
* USU is now 1-2 on the road this season and the USU has lost just four of last 12 road games.
* Utah State is now 0-2 against the Pac-12 this season, marking the first time since 1998 that the Aggies have faced two Pac-12 teams in the same season.
* Aggies to make their first career start today include junior TE Keegan Andersen.
* Junior QB Chuckie Keeton has now thrown 14 touchdown passes this season to lead the nation. In his career, he now has 52 touchdown passes to rank tied for second all-time in school history along with Tony Adams (1970-72). For Keeton, he has now thrown at least two touchdown passes in all four games this year and in 17 games in his career.
* Junior QB Chuckie Keeton was 21-of-39 passing giving him 484 career completions moving him ahead of Brent Snyder (472) and into third-place all-time in school history.
* Sophomore WR Brandon Swindall recorded his third touchdown reception of the season and third of his career.
* Senior TE D.J. Tialavea has tied his career-high with three receptions.
* Senior WR Travis Reynolds has now caught a touchdown pass in each of his last three games, giving him three touchdown receptions this year and four in his career. Reynolds also tied his career-high with five receptions including a career-long reception of 42 yards.
* Senior CB Tay Glover-Wright forced his first career fumble.
* Sophomore LB Kyler Fackrell forced his second fumble of the season and third of his career. Fackrell also recorded 2.0 sacks to give him 3.0 on the season and 6.0 on his career.
* Junior LB Zach Vigil recovered his first career fumble. Vigil also recorded a career-high 12 tackles for his second double-digit tackle outing of the season and seventh of his career.
* Senior LB Jake Doughty recorded his first sack of the season and second of his career. He also had 12 tackles marking his third double-digit tackle outing of the season and seventh of his career.
* Junior PK Nick Diaz's 37-yard FG miss was his first miss of the season and first career miss from 30-39 yards in three attempts. On the season, Diaz is now 3-of-4 on field goals and is 11-of-15 during his career.
* Junior P Jaron Bentrude had a career-high eight punts.
Utah State’s Mountain...
Utah State’s Mountain West football game at Boise State on Saturday, Oct. 1, will be...09/19/2016
Utah State Ranks Third In...
Through the first three weeks of the college football season, Utah State is allowing 341.3 yards ...09/18/2016
Utah State’s Brock...
Utah State linebacker Brock Carmen has been named the College Sports Madness (CSM) Mountain West ...09/18/2016
Utah State To Host Football...
This week’s Utah State Football Coach’s Luncheon, sponsored by USU Athletics and...09/18/2016
Utah State Holds Off...
Junior running back Tonny Lindsey Jr. ran for a career-high 98 yards and two touchdowns as Utah...09/17/2016
Utah State Football...
Utah State Athletics has announced some game day information for fans in preparation for the...09/15/2016
Senior Nose Guard Travis...
Utah State senior nose guard Travis Seefeldt is back playing for the Aggies following a car crash...09/14/2016
Aggies in the NFL - Week One
Thirteen former Aggies are on active NFL rosters. See how they did in week one.09/13/2016
Official Aggie Gear