Sept. 27, 2013
SAN JOSE, Calif. -
* Utah State has now won 13 straight conference games overall, extending its own school record. USU has also won eight straight league road games, extending its own school record. Overall, USU is 9-4 in its last 13 road games including a 2-2 road record this year.
* Utah State has now gone 24 games without losing back-to-back contests.
* Utah State has now won 19 of its last 24 games overall dating back to the 2011 season.
* Utah State has now won six of its last eight games played in September.
* Utah State has rushed for at least 200 yards in six of its last eight games and produced at least 500 yards of total offense in eight of its last 11 games, including three times this year.
* Utah State has now scored a touchdown on its initial drive of the game for the third time this year and 10th time in the last two years.
* Utah State has not allowed a first quarter touchdown in 19 of its last 21 games dating back to the 2011 season.
* Utah State has now led at the end of the first quarter in 12 of its last 13 games dating back to the 2012 season. USU has also now led at the half in 18 of its last 20 games and is 15-3 in those games.
* Utah State intercepted its first three passes of the season. The last time USU had three interceptions in a game was against Idaho on Nov. 24, 2012.
* Utah State has now held two opponents this season (Weber State, San Jose State) and 12 over the last two years without a first-half touchdown.
* Utah State has now out-scored its opponents, 120-47, in the first half this year.
* Utah State now has 11 touchdown drives of less than 2:00 minutes on the season.
* Utah State's 28-point win was its largest victory in the series with SJSU, bettering its 27-point win at 35-8 in 1965 and was the largest overall scoring margin in the series since SJSU's 45-10 win in 1976.
* Utah State's five-straight wins against San Jose State is its longest winning streak in series history.
* Junior QB Chuckie Keeton has now thrown at least two touchdown passes in a game in all five contests this year and 18 times in his career. Keeton has also thrown at least three touchdown passes in a game three times this year and eight times in his career. Overall, Keeton now has 55 career touchdown passes to rank second all-time in school history. This season, Keeton has thrown 17 touchdown passes to lead the nation.
* Junior QB Chuckie Keeton had 52 rushing yards to give him 1,136 career rushing yards moving him ahead of Marc White (1,103) and into 22nd-place all-time in school history.
* Junior QB Chuckie Keeeton was 29-of-42 passing and has now attempted 767 passes in his career to move ahead of Travis Cox (738) and into seventh-place all-time in school history.
* Junior QB Chuckie Keeton now has two rushing touchdowns this year and 14 in his career. In his career, Keeton has now thrown at least three touchdown passes and rushed for one touchdown in the same game for the second time in his career.
* Senior RB Joey DeMartino recorded his second career 100-yard rushing game as he carried the ball a career-high 17 times for a career-best 120 yards.
* Senior TE D.J. Tialavea has now caught three touchdown passes this season and five in his career. He also tied his career-high with three receptions for the fifth time in his career.
* Junior TE Keegan Andersen has now caught three touchdown passes this season and in his career.
* Sophomore WR Brandon Swindall has now caught a team-leading four touchdown passes this season. He also had a career-long reception of 32 yards. Swindall has also tied his career-high with five receptions, finishing with a career-best 79 receiving yards.
* Senior WR Travis Reynolds had a career-high seven receptions.
* Senior S Maurice Alexander recorded his first career interception.
* Sophomore LB Kyler Fackrell recorded his fourth sack of the season and seventh of his career. Fackrell also recorded a season-high 11 tackles for his fifth career double-digit tackle outing including first this season.
* Junior LB Zach Vigil recovered his second fumble of the season and his career. He also recorded double-digit tackles for the third time this year and eighth time in his career.
* Junior PK Nick Diaz made a career-high four field goals from 24, 45, 24 and 21 yards. Overall, Diaz is now 7-of-8 on field goals this year and 15-of-19 in his career, including 7-of-8 all-time from 20-to-29 yards and 5-of-6 all-time from 40-to-49 yards. His 45-yard field goal in the second quarter is a season-long. Diaz's four field goals are the most by an Aggie since the 1999 season when Brad Bohn made four field goals against BYU.
* Junior P Jaron Bentrude had two punts downed inside the 20-yard line in the first half, giving him five punts downed inside the 20 yard line this year.
* Senior CB Tay Glover-Wright had a career-long kickoff return of 54 yards.
* Senior CB Nevin Lawson intercepted his first pass of the season and third of his career, including his second career interception against San Jose State.
* Junior CB Jeremy Morris intercepted his first career pass.
* Junior WR Lars Gunderson snared his first reception this season and second of his career.
Utah State's Ricky Ali'ifua...
Utah State senior defensive end Ricky Ali’ifua has played in 50 career games with 22 starts...11/24/2016
Trio Of JC Transfers Have...
Junior college transfers Edmund Faimalo, Siua Taufa and Leki Uasike, all seniors, have given...11/23/2016
Utah State Running Back...
With 208 yards rushing against Weber State, senior running back Devante Mays went over the 1,000-...11/22/2016
After Slow Start To Utah...
If Steve Farmer had his way, he’d find a couple of more years of eligibility for senior...11/21/2016
Aggies Conclude Season at...
Utah State (3-8, 1-7 MW) concludes its 2016 season this weekend at BYU (7-4) on Saturday, Nov. 26...11/21/2016
Transcript: Utah State...
Utah State head football coach Matt Wells, along with senior center Austin Stephens and senior...11/21/2016
Aggies in the NFL - Week 11
Thirteen former Aggies are on active NFL rosters. See how they did in week nine.11/21/2016
Long And Winding Road Led...
When Joe Palange graduated from St. Edward High School (Lakewood, Ohio) in 2012, he never would...11/20/2016
Official Aggie Gear