LOGAN, Utah -
Utah State Athletics has announced some game day information for fans in preparation for the Aggies’ home opener against Idaho State on Thursday night on Merlin Olsen Field at Maverik Stadium.
The Aggies enter the game with an 0-1 overall mark after opening the season last weekend with a 59-10 loss at No. 9 Wisconsin. The Bengals are 1-0 following a 37-6 victory over Western Oregon in their season-opening tilt. Gates at Maverik Stadium will open at 4 p.m. with kickoff slated for 6:06 p.m.
Utah State leads the all-time series with Idaho State, 15-2, including a 12-1 home record. The last time these two teams met in Logan the Aggies beat the Bengals 40-20 on Sept. 6, 2014.
WHERE TO WATCH/LISTEN
• Facebook – Through a partnership with Stadium, the Aggies’ contest against the Bengals will be one of the first-ever college football games that will air exclusively on Facebook, which is a platform that has more than 100 million video views daily.
• Local Radio – Every game can be heard live on the Aggie Radio Network. Scott Garrard serves as the play-by-play announcer, while former Utah State all-conference offensive lineman Kevin Whimpey (2012-14) will provide color analysis. KZNS 1280 AM/97.5 FM is the new flagship station for Aggie Athletics. Aggie fans can listen to all games on KBLU 92.3 FM in Logan; on KACH 1340AM/105.5 FM, a Cache Valley station; on KRPX 100.3 FM in Moab; on KRPX 95.9 FM in Orangeville; on KRPX 95.3 in Price. Additionally, fans located in the Green River, Wyo., area can listen to the games on KRPX 102.7 FM. Along with its affiliates to the Aggie Radio Network, fans can continue to tune into all audio broadcasts free of charge via the Internet at www.UtahStateAggies.com and clicking on the “Listen Live” link.
• TuneIn – Fans can listen to TuneIn for live streaming and on-demand radio broadcasts this season as Utah State Athletics and its multimedia rights holder, Learfield’s Aggie Sports Properties, recently announced a multi-year partnership with the world’s largest audio network. The new partnership provides Aggie fans a chance to hear the radio play-by-play for free via the TuneIn mobile app, which is available on iOS and Android devices, as well as TuneIn.com.
• Ticket Information – Tickets for Thursday’s game can still be purchased at the USU Ticket Office inside the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum during regular business hours, or by calling 1-888-USTATE-1 or (435) 797-0305. Fans can buy their tickets online by clicking on the “Buy Tickets” tab at www.UtahStateAggies.com. Tickets will also be available at the gate, with the Maverik Stadium south and north ticket offices opening at 2 p.m. and 3 p.m., respectively, on Saturday.
Fans can become season ticket holders for as low as $110. New for 2017 are Value Season Ticket Plans, which include four adult season tickets on the east side of the stadium starting at $450. Youth season tickets are available for just $60 and Family Plans, consisting of two adult tickets and three youth tickets, can be purchased for as low as $340.
• Stripe the Stadium, Presented by Locker 42 – All fans sitting in even numbered sections will be asked to wear white to the game. All fans sitting in odd numbers sections will be asked to wear Aggie blue to the game. Approximately 5,000 students will receive a free Stripe the Stadium T-shirt. Get your Stripe the Stadium gear at http://www.locker42.com.
• Hall of Fame Recognition – The eight inductees of the 15th Hall of Fame class will be recognized at halftime of the game.
• Extra Yard for Teachers (Teacher Appreciation) – Supported by the College Football Playoff Foundation, we will recognize local teachers during the game and all teachers (K-12) and their families can receive a special ticket price by visiting utahstateaggies.com/ticketpromos and entering the promo code EXTRAYARD17. To nominate a teacher to be recognized during the game, please visit utahstateaggies.com/extrayardforteachers.
MACEYS FAN FEST
• Tailgate Time – Prior to the Aggies and Bengals kicking off, Utah State Athletics will host the Maceys Fan Fest from 3:30-5:30 p.m. on 800 East just west of Maverik Stadium. Fans are invited to tailgate with other Aggies as activities will include live music being provided by a deejay, inflatable toys, games, giveaways and special appearances from the Utah State men’s basketball, women’s tennis and cross country/track & field teams.
• 800 East from 1000 N to 1200 N will be closed to all traffic at 10 a.m.
• 1000 North from 850 E to 900 N will be closed to all traffic at 4 p.m.
• Where to Park – Road construction, detour information and alternate routes to access parking lots can be found at http://www.utahstateaggies.com/tickets/road-construction.html.
AGGIE SHUTTLE DETOURS
• Stadium Express – Beginning at 2 p.m., service will reduce to a single drop at the southwest corner of the yellow terraced lots then return to the bus stop at the TSC. This service will end at 4 p.m.
• 800 East Express – Beginning at 2 p.m., service will reduce to a single drop at the southwest corner of the yellow terraced lots, then return to the stop at the TSC. This service will end at 4 p.m.
• Innovation Campus Express – Beginning at 2 p.m. service will reduce to stops at Innovation Campus and the ASTE building. The bus will then return via 600 East to the TSC. This service will end at 4 p.m.
• Campus Loop – Beginning at 2 p.m., buses will detour from Aggie Village and 1000 North to 1200 East going south to 700 N, turning west to the TSC and then returning to Lundstrom Hall and Aggie Village. The 800 E and 900 N bus stops will not be serviced between 2-4 p.m.
• Evening Express – Will operate normal hours, detouring from 1000 North to 1200 East, to 700 North to the TSC and back to Lundstrom Hall. The 800 E and 900 N bus stops will not be serviced between 5:30-9 p.m.
Fans can follow the Aggie football program at twitter.com/USUFootball or on Facebook at Utah State Football, as well as on Instagram at instagram.com/USUFootball. Aggie fans can also follow the Utah State athletic program at twitter.com/USUAthletics or on Facebook at Utah State University Athletics.
Utah State Releases 2018...
LOGAN, Utah - Utah State Athletics has announced the promotions schedule for the upcoming 2018...05/29/2018
Utah State Has 13 Football ...
Utah State's football team has 13 players named to the Athlon Sports 2018 preseason all-Mountain ...05/24/2018
Utah State Announces Two...
Utah State University Vice President and Director of Athletics John Hartwell announced Thursday...05/03/2018
Utah State Football to Play...
Utah State University Vice President and Director of Athletics John Hartwell announced Wednesday ...05/02/2018
Utah State’s Braelon ...
Former Utah State wide receiver, Braelon Roberts, has been invited to the Oakland Raiders rookie ...04/30/2018
Utah State Football Has Two...
Former Utah State football players Jalen Davis and Dallin Leavitt agreed to terms with teams from...04/28/2018
Utah State Football Has Two...
Utah State football will have two of its games televised this fall on one of the ESPN networks as...04/24/2018
Utah State Head Football...
Utah State head football coach Matt Wells is excited and anxious to see more from his team...04/13/2018
Official Aggie Gear