March 10, 2014
LAS VEGAS, Nev. -
* Utah State improved to 5-10 all-time in post-season conference tournaments.
* Utah State improved to 3-13 on the season when trailing at the half as it trailed New Mexico 48-44 at intermission.
* Utah State improved to 6-10 all-time against New Mexico winning all three meetings this season.
* Utah State improved to 10-0 on the season when allowing less than 70 points as New Mexico scored 66 points.
* Senior guard Jennifer Schlott scored 29 points for her eighth-straight 20-point game. Overall, it is her 31st straight double-figure scoring game dating back to her junior season and the 62nd double-figure scoring game of her career. It is also her 23rd 20-point game this season and the 30th of her career. Schlott entered the game with six-straight 30-point games. Schlott also had seven assists in the game, marking the 22nd time this year and 42nd time in her career she has recorded at least five assists in a game.
* Sophomore guard Makenlee Williams scored 11 points for her 19th double-figure scoring game this year and the 29th of her career.
* Sophomore forward/guard Stephanie Bairstow tied her career-high with points for her 10th double-figure scoring game of the season and the 11th of her career, including her third-straight.