March 11, 2014
LAS VEGAS, Nev. -
* Utah State is now 5-11 all-time in post-season conference tournaments.
* Utah State fell to 12-3 on the season when leading at the half as it held a 33-31 halftime advantage against Colorado State.
* Senior guard Jennifer Schlott became Utah State's all-time leading scorer in the game moving ahead of Devyn Christensen (2010-13) who scored 1,551 points in her career. Schlott now has 1,566 career points.
* Senior guard Jennifer Schlott scored 20 points for her ninth-straight 20-point game. Overall, it is her 32nd straight double-figure scoring game dating back to her junior season and the 63rd double-figure scoring game of her career. It is also her 24th 20-point game this season and the 31st of her career. Schlott also tied her career-high with 11 assists for her fifth double-double of the season and her career. Overall, Schlott has now recorded five-plus assists 23 times this year and 43 times in her career.
* Sophomore guard Makenlee Williams scored 14 points for her 20th double-figure scoring game this year and the 30th of her career.
* Sophomore forward/guard Stephanie Bairstow scored a career-high 19 points for her 11th double-figure scoring game of the season and the 12th of her career, including her fourth-straight.